[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

It's interesting that two of the three main female characters in the series (Bulma & Chi Chi) have anger issues and yet the one who was a villain (#18) is in fact the calmest of the bunch.

It's interesting that two of the three main female characters in the series (Bulma & Chi Chi) have anger issues and yet the one who was a villain (#18) is in fact the calmest of the bunch.

Even wierder was Chichi's tranformation from the shy, introverted crybaby to a woman whose death glare could make one of the strongest men in the universe wet himself in fear.

The even more shocking transformation was that Goku was a little killing machine back when he was a kid to the pure hearted, incorruptible warrior he was as an adult.

Even wierder was Chichi's tranformation from the shy, introverted crybaby to a woman whose death glare could make one of the strongest men in the universe wet himself in fear.

I don't think that's weird. I think that was perfectly natural. Goku promised to marry her, he didn't deliver until she confronted her, by which point she'd hardened up because of the years of waiting.

[YOUTUBE]sWutRWdcxWM[/YOUTUBE]​

I fucking LOVE Dragonball Z

Did anyone start watching it when it first started with the Ocean Dub and it went to the FUNimation dub and found the characters voices suddenly different. I was like 10 and found it wierd.

[YOUTUBE]CLEzZGosqe8[/YOUTUBE]

Yea I watched it since it originally debuted in America. Oddly I actually watch Dragon Ball first. I dont know how, maybe my dad bought bootlegs with fan dubbs but I watched it a while before DBZ.

Барбоса;2413126 said:
Christopher Sabat's Vegeta and Piccolo were the best

He did half the fucking voices I think

Vegeta
Piccolo
Yamcha
and loads more

I didn't even know until I read it somewhere

I stil prefer the Ocean dub 'Over 9000' bit though

Well that's a funny story. Ocean did that before FUNi did. In fact the FUNi line wasn't even the same:

[YOUTUBE]2nuEm61cxyo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​

EDIT: Christopher Sabat is an all around nice guy it seems. He genuinely seems to care about the fans opinion.

Also:
[YOUTUBE]NjlENx0Ntc4[/YOUTUBE]​

He surrounded himself with men and the speech Vegeta gave made it seem like he molested him, perhaps we have the answer.

I very recently changed my wallpaper to this:
Dragon_Ball_Z_HD_Wallpaper_by_UntouchedGFX.jpg

Барбоса;2413250 said:
He definitely came across as somewhat camp at times

I was young at the time so I assumed he was a girl. When I found I was well shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back