[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Yes, I find it funny due to myself and my sister making these kinds of jokes all the time, we all have different senses of humor now dont we?

It may be because I can almost recite it due to having watched it like, 1,000 times back then

Piccolo deserved some kind of badass scene in the Buu Saga :(

He gets to witness Gotenks go SS3 and escapes the Hyperbolic Time Chamber... Im grasping at straws but thats kinda cool...

I'm talking like, uses Giant Form again and fucking IMPALES someone. Him chickening out in the Shin fight kind of killed his credibility from the get-go, then he just gets Ston'd by Dabura. That's... Like, let's shit all over one of the best characters in the show! Vegeta gets to BLOW HIMSELF THE FUCK UP.

Dabura is as strong as Perfect Cell if not stronger. Shin is probably just as powerful. Piccolo getting brutally beaten would have been much worse for him.

Ever before Majin, Buu Saga Vegeta could have skullfucked Cell at that point... But seriously, at least let them FIGHT, it was like a quick write-off for 1/4th of the fucking saga

Most people think that AF stands for After Future

It's rather obvious what it REALLY stands for.
Ah Fuck!

The way the designed it with all of the idiotic powerups like SS7 Im happy they didnt.
And the hair just kept getting longer and longer and longer and longer...

I'm talking like, uses Giant Form again and fucking IMPALES someone. Him chickening out in the Shin fight kind of killed his credibility from the get-go, then he just gets Ston'd by Dabura. That's... Like, let's shit all over one of the best characters in the show! Vegeta gets to BLOW HIMSELF THE FUCK UP.
THey kill the cred of a bunch of guys there. Piccolo, Gohan, Trunks, Krillin, somehow Tien just finds a way to pull out an awesome. Like his fight with Cell. Or stading up to Buu. The guy is just awesome. Thank God he stayed credible to the end.

Piccolo was worthless by the time Semi Perfect Cell came around, he nearly killed him. It would have been totally pointless for him to fight these new characters. And if lets say Buu kicked someones ass that was near Piccolo in strength it wouldnt make him seem nearly as strong as he was.

Piccolo was worthless by the time Semi Perfect Cell came around, he nearly killed him. It would have been totally pointless for him to fight these new characters. And if lets say Buu kicked someones ass that was near Piccolo in strength it wouldnt make him seem nearly as strong as he was.
Tien was way weaker than Piccolo yet he actually stood a better chance against both Cell and Buu.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2422207]Tien was way weaker than Piccolo yet he actually stood a better chance against both Cell and Buu.[/QUOTE]

One move. TRI BEAM. The thing makes a SQUARE HOLE! Not even Cell can stand up to that.

Gohan was SUPPOSED to be the big hero of the Buu saga, but execs wouldn't let him :( Qt least Hercule was the big hero, that was bitchin

Also, Tien's big thing was always coming in and spending 2 minutes being incredibly fucking badass, which makes sense since half of his moves are one-off fucking energy ****es

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2422229]:lmao:The most logic defying moment evahh!

[YOUTUBE]4pEO8zcgqvY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE]

Epic.

Fuck the kahmeha-meha Goku should have learned this move. It would have saved him a lot of trouble.

Apparently it was called the Kikoho in Japan, which makes a whole lot more sense with the square holes

I miss the Dodompa. Chiaotzu LIT PEOPLE ON FIRE WITH IT.

Yea, a lot of characters were made into furniture when they went into DBZ. Its hard to have them all stay relevant when you introduce so many characters and plot elements.

Yeah, but both Tien and Chiaotzu could pull that shit out, with later powers tthat would have been a fucking easy move to use

Everyone should have Just given Tien their energy rather than attack Cell, a single super amped Tribeam would have been enough to where they wouldnt even need Vegeta.

Meh, after GT I was glad they didn't do another series (especially with them forcing yet more SS Transformations on us). If you follow GT, the most powerful being EVER in DB history is Cell after he absorbs Goku for like 2 minutes. His power far exceeds anyone else’s. If we're following actual canon, then the most powerful of all was Vegito, by far.

And It's Time For...

Today's Moment of the Day - Galick Gun vs. Kamehameha

[YOUTUBE]jvj7E2JHJWs[/YOUTUBE]​

Chiaotzu_by_AmericanSamurai.jpg

I honestly don't remember the Galick Gun being used after that.

Vegeta did use the normal Galick Gun against Semi-Perfect Cell and in DBGT against Baby Gohan.

The Galick Gun itself is very similar to the Kamehameha both in terms of power and that there are numerous variations. I think there is a long list of proposed variations of it on the Dragon Ball wiki page

The reason Piccolo didnt fight Shin was because Shin's power level, and his *I guess* telepathic powers made it so Piccolo was unable to fight. So he just ran away.

As Barbosa mentioned, there are many variation sof the Glaick Gun, and here they are:

From Dragon Ball Wiki:
The Galick Gun has many variations:

* Finger Galick Gun - Vegeta used technique very similar to Galick Gun to destroy the planet Arlia and its moon, only it was fired from the finger and spiraled like the Special Beam Cannon.
* Final Galick Cannon - Vegeta delivers several rapid attacks before punching the enemy's stomach and discharging a one-handed Galick Gun through the enemy. He used the technique to kill Zarbon. This technique is used in the Budokai Tenkaichi series.
* Double Galick Gun - Vegeta charges up a Galick Gun in each hand and fires them both together with twice the power. Vegeta uses this in an attempt to destroy Frieza in his second form. Frieza, however, was unharmed and unfazed by the attack.
* Final Burst Cannon - A supercharged version of Galick Gun used by Vegeta in his last attempt to destroy Frieza. However, Frieza managed to kick the attack up into space, creating a huge explosion many times bigger than Planet Namek.
* Double Galick Cannon - Vegeta places both of his hands on the opponent's chest and fires a huge yellow energy blast against them. Vegeta used this to kill one of Babidi's henchmen, Pui Pui. This technique is one of his Super Attacks in Dragon Ball: Raging Blast.
* Super Galick Gun - A full powered version of the Galick Gun, created and used by the Great Ape Baby. It is capable of destroying an entire planet if charged, and inflicting massive damage even uncharged. Vegeta also used it earlier against Baby Gohan's Super Kamehameha.
o Renzoku Super Galick Gun - In a crazed attempt to destroy Super Saiyan 4 Goku, the Great Ape Baby launched a rapid fire of powerful energy bullets, each of which are inferior in firepower when compared to the Galick Gun and the Super Galick Gun.
* Crimson Galick Gun: A game-only version of the Galick Gun created by Vegeta upon achieving Super Saiyan 3. In this state, the Galick Gun's power is greatly enhanced and gives off a crimson aura, similar to the 10x Kamehameha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back