[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Meh, after GT I was glad they didn't do another series (especially with them forcing yet more SS Transformations on us). If you follow GT, the most powerful being EVER in DB history is Cell after he absorbs Goku for like 2 minutes. His power far exceeds anyone else’s. If we're following actual canon, then the most powerful of all was Vegito, by far.

And It's Time For...

Today's Moment of the Day - Galick Gun vs. Kamehameha

[YOUTUBE]jvj7E2JHJWs[/YOUTUBE]​

They say this in the wiki but it isnt accurate. Cell may have absorbed him in hell but in the end of GT when the two SS4's fuse they become more powerful than anyone.

Unless of course you mean only singular being. But in either case who cares, non-canon.

Always thought the claim that a Goku-absorbed Cell was the strongest fighter was incorrect. Not only is there SSJ4 Gogeta to take into account, I do not think that that form of Cell was the strongest villain either.

Cell was about as powerful as a SSJ2 and while he likely got somewhat stronger in the intervening years, I doubt if he would ever have reached the levels of Buu never mind Baby Vegeta or Nuova, Eis, Syn or Omega Shenron

I have to say I love Bruce Faulconer. The music in the American Dub is tremendous. I love the techno stuff he does especially the Ginyu Force and this man's theme:

[YOUTUBE]DnTtl0NiIXE[/YOUTUBE]

I'm now watching the re-mastered versions of DBZ all the way through. The dialogue seems to make so much more sense than the first time around. Goku doesn't seem anywhere near as stupid as i remember him being back when i was 15. And Master Roshi is nowhere near as peverted as the japanese version.

Got all of DB and GT to watch as well, having never seen any of them, other than the very first episode of GT, and tbh that didn't exactly wow me. Goku as a kid again? Really.....?

Vegeta just got crushed by Oozaru Gohan...... classic.

[YOUTUBE]lxRpLxtMR6U[/YOUTUBE]

Fucking AWESOME!!!!

I loved Trunks. Here are some other great moments from Vegeta's son.

[YOUTUBE]QOUhK-mmmco[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8b9oEK6sF10[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]mfi8M3X3tMM[/YOUTUBE]​

Also, he has Vegeta and Bulma's blood running through his veins. How cool is that!

I love the dub and want to get the Dragonboxs, the only drawback is there is no Faulconer music. I really like it so that sucks. But I suppose I can live without it.

Seeings as hes doing his clip of the day, I think I shall do something too

The DBZ Theme of The Day! Today's theme is....

Vegeta's Super Saiyan Theme
[YOUTUBE]v3GhHLLE0ig[/YOUTUBE]​

He? I'm insulted sir ;)

It's a nice theme. It has that feeling (especially when Vegeta first turns Super Saiyan) of something tremendous building up.

I prefer Hells Bells though. That really does capture the persona of Vegeta. I actually use it as my WZCW theme.

He? I'm insulted sir ;)

It's a nice theme. It has that feeling (especially when Vegeta first turns Super Saiyan) of something tremendous building up.

I prefer Hells Bells though. That really does capture the persona of Vegeta. I actually use it as my WZCW theme.

Its the themes from the Anime, not themes from outside it.

And I cant be bothered to know your name, Im a very busy man ;)

I prefer the other one(Thought you meant the AC/DC one), though they still did use Hells Bells in the series to my recollection. But in either case stop trying to hijack my new deal you rapscallion!

My list of DB fav characters:
Vegeta-such a bad ass!
Goku- pretty obvious why
Vegito-my top 2 characters combined in one!
Kid Bu-he actually destroyed the world!
Broly- the "true" super saiyan (sorry don't know how to spell it in english)

Since the clip of the day is about Vegeta, I got another vid for ya ;):

[YOUTUBE]v=p7-PAlUVACo[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: Damn it! I still don't know how to kae the youtube links, anyway here it ishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7-PAlUVACo

My list of DB fav characters:
Vegeta-such a bad ass!
Goku- pretty obvious why
Vegito-my top 2 characters combined in one!
Kid Bu-he actually destroyed the world!
Broly- the "true" super saiyan (sorry don't know how to spell it in english)

Since the clip of the day is about Vegeta, I got another vid for ya ;):

[YOUTUBE]v=p7-PAlUVACo[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: Damn it! I still don't know how to kae the youtube links, anyway here it ishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7-PAlUVACo
:lmao:

"Give me back.....MY IPOD!!!!!"

Majin Vegeta was a god. Actually, any time Vegeta goes crazy like when he first starts looking for Freeza on Namec, when he destroys the fat android, when he thinks cell killed trunks and he snaps, and especially when he fights Goku as Majin Vegeta. Granted he always lost to goodie two shoes Goku but when he loses it, he really loses it.

Vegeta has a winning record against Goku. They have met twice in battle and Vegeta was victorious on both occasions - first during the Saiyan saga and then during the Babidi saga.

Sure, Vegeta may have been defeated during his invasion of Earth but it was not Goku who did it. It was Oozaru Gohan falling on him that left him helpless while our 'hero' Goku had already been taken out of the fight. And maybe Goku had not been fighting at his full potential against Majin Vegeta but what kind of argument is that? Vegeta won by knockout.

The only other two 'meetings' came in the Ginyu saga and the Baby Saga in GT. On both occasions one or the other had been taken over by a parasitic enemy - in Goku's case it was Captain Ginyu and Vegeta gave Goku's body a good thrashing while in Vegeta's case it was Baby and SSJ4 Goku finally put pay to him.

Therefore, even if Gokus is successful in surpassing his fellow Saiyan in terms of power, the head-to-head score is either 2-0 or 3-1 to Vegeta.

Thats right folks its time for another installment of:

The DBZ Theme of The Day! Today's theme is...

Perfect Cell's Theme
[YOUTUBE]jpkeAQG6kQw[/YOUTUBE]​

I don't know if anybody's seen it, but the first two Broly flicks features some awesome exclusive music to it in the english dubs. And Pantera's 10's.

Most epic moment ever. Period.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2429415]I don't know if anybody's seen it, but the first two Broly flicks features some awesome exclusive music to it in the english dubs. And Pantera's 10's.

Most epic moment ever. Period.[/QUOTE]

In terms of actual quality 1 is vastly superior to the other 2, combined. But the music is awesome. I loved how they had Disturbed in Cooler.

In terms of actual quality 1 is vastly superior to the other 2, combined. But the music is awesome. I loved how they had Disturbed in Cooler.
The Lord Slug one also had great music picks. Too bad the movie wasn't that good. Or all that clear with the point of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back