[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Thats Funkay's thing. Youll have to talk to him about it. You can always have your own segment if you want. Though I wouldnt want Funkay to feel like someone is taking them from him.

Oh right, sure no problem. I'll ask him whenever I next speak to him. :)

So how are you anyway? I've been looking at some more Orange Box sets on Ebay.. most of them are still around £24.99 - £32.99 each. It's incredibly worth it though. What about you, have you decided what sets you're getting? ^^

Most likely the Orange Boxes. Ill probably be buying them in stores, FYE near my home has some good discounts on them.

Most likely the Orange Boxes. Ill probably be buying them in stores, FYE near my home has some good discounts on them.

Dang, you're lucky.. the only DragonBall thing that's in Mansfield where I live are the really old japanese mangas in a comic store. They used to sell figures in there aswell but they just vanished when I actually wanted to buy some. :/

Shame really, I love DB.

FUNimation wanted to distribute them here but because Region 4 DVD's play on Region 2 DVD Player's, Toei denied them from doing so. Thus we have to but Region One. At least from what I understand.

Sorry guys, I just had to post this...I love this track.

[YOUTUBE]8aIoSBlK1BA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Gohan always gets the best themes.

Why do they make multiple different region dvds anyway? That seems pretty counterproductive in terms of worldwide sales.

Speaking of great DBZ stuff.. does anybody remember when we first saw Supreme Kai at the World Tournament? Everybody thought he was like the next Cell or something. :]

Speaking of great DBZ stuff.. does anybody remember when we first saw Supreme Kai at the World Tournament? Everybody thought he was like the next Cell or something. :]

Yea that was pretty cool. I recently watched the Buu Sagas all over again. It was all just epic.

Why do they make multiple different region dvds anyway? That seems pretty counterproductive in terms of worldwide sales.

I believe it's licensing issues. Because certain Films or Television Programmes don't get produced by international companies, they have to look for the product to be distributed nationwide by a third party and sometimes that doesn't always work out. Death Note is a great example. The film found it hard to get distributed on DVD in the United States due to a lack of willing distributors, it eventually got one though.

Yea that was pretty cool. I recently watched the Buu Sagas all over again. It was all just epic.

They were. I mean we saw Gotenks, Vegito, Buu, Super Buu, Evil Buu, Kid Buu, Uub and loads of other people. I still think that Gotenks is one of the strongest characters ever. Minus the villains. I think the strongest villains are Frieza, Cell and Buu...movie-wise probably... Android 13 and Broly. When I watched the Kooler movie, I didn't really think he was that strong. Goku killed him pretty easily.

Then Fusion Reborn came along...Janemba. Bloody hell, that dude was ultra strong.

They were. I mean we saw Gotenks, Vegito, Buu, Super Buu, Evil Buu, Kid Buu, Uub and loads of other people. I still think that Gotenks is one of the strongest characters ever. Minus the villains.

Mystic Gohan was more powerful. I think SS3 goku may have been too. SS3 Gotenks was more or less like the first time Goku used SS. Not in terms of power, but the first SS Goku was nothing compared to SS Goku at the end of the Cell Games. I would say they are THAT far apart, but theyre not on the same level.

I think the strongest villains are Frieza, Cell and Buu

Well Frieza was strong, originally, but he was insect like compared to everyone at the end. Dabura for instance was probably just as powerful as Perfect Cell, and Buu was a universe buster level. Even in one of the movies/tv specials,(may have been fusion reborn, that or plot to destory the saiyans) Gohan, without powering up killed Frieza with a simple Punch.

...movie-wise probably... Android 13 and Broly. When I watched the Kooler movie, I didn't really think he was that strong. Goku killed him pretty easily.

Compared to Buu Broly was nothing. But in the movies he was probably the second strongest.

Then Fusion Reborn came along...Janemba. Bloody hell, that dude was ultra strong.

Yea, it was kind of ridiculous though that Goku was kicking someones ass whom could reality warp, but so can Superman so its all good lol. Goku also beat someone that is impossible to kill without the sword in Wrath Of The Dragon.

Yea, it was great. Though in the next scene he yells about them being inferior, which is kinda contradictory.lol

Its about that time again...

DBZ Theme of The Day! Today's theme is...

Super Buu's Theme
[YOUTUBE]3zKs_joz2eg[/YOUTUBE]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back