[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

So Im bored and want this to get even more posts. Who would win?

Superman vs Goku

Also bring good arguments to this debate not "Superman has kryptonite". Goku wouldnt even know what that is let alone know where to get it or how to beat Superman with it.

Go!

Both fail even the most simplistic of Mary Sue tests

I'm pretty sure he's going for both are too powerful.

Super Buu's Theme is another example of excellent work from Faulconer. It captures how damn freaky/scary Super Buu was. I prefer Cell's but it's still damn good.

Today's Moment of the Day - The Birth of Gogeta

[YOUTUBE]qE41lBv5iJ4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

DragonBall Z: Fusion Reborn

Prefer Vegito but by god this fusion was sooo much better and the music just made it even more awesome.

I am continuing my DBZ run through.

'His Name Is Cell' in next

322177-1131240591_super.jpg

Барбоса;2435791 said:
If Cell had absorbed Android 18 before Android 17, would he have had a more female appearance?

Maybe, maybe not. He'd probably just look the same. His Imperfect Form is abit insect like.

I don’t think Cell's appearance would've been different. I think his body recognised that 'half it's potential was fulfilled' thus resulting in the transformation.

Do you ever wonder why in DBZ villains never try to wish other villains back for help? Now the argument has and can be made that they are all focused on their individual goals and they will conflict with one another, but some of them are well aware the balls exist, so why not wish for some help from a powerful being?

Cell's a total narcissist so someone helping him would be out of character (Which is why I don't like the filler where he works with Freeza & Co.) and Buu's just too plain stupid/impatient when he's by himself.

Cell also was about to whip everyone's ass up until the point Gohan got a last minute boost from his Pops. Besides that, he was running shit. I haven't seen a "bad guy" dominate like that since. Even Buu wasn't that bad.

Why didnt Cell ever absorb Androids 8, 13, 14, 15, or 16?

On a side note, I recently bought DBZ Raging Blast for my PS3, and it's a very good game. Not as good as Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but still good.

Why didnt Cell ever absorb Androids 8, 13, 14, 15, or 16?

On a side note, I recently bought DBZ Raging Blast for my PS3, and it's a very good game. Not as good as Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but still good.

He was created to absorb 17 and 18, they pretty much ignored the other Android's existences. I mean the creation of Cell and the androids was more or less something fabricated, as I never once recall a Dr Gero being mentioned in DB. But it still made sense from the storyline perspective, as it had precedent. Frieza had killed his world and father when he was a baby (ala Superman), and Cell was the final creation of the organization he brought down.

It was all blowback, which is the reason Goku stayed dead He didnt want any more bad things happening because of him.

Buu was totally different however and more or less came out of left field. But this is another issue.

"Out of all the battles I have had, this is the hardest thing I've had to do"

- Goku as he is sitting on his arse doing nothing as Vegeta and Trunks train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Piccolo takes on Android 17 alone...

THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, GOKU! GO HELP PICCOLO PREVENT CELL FROM ABSORBING 17 + 18!!

Its time for another installment of...

DBZ Theme of The Day! Today's theme is...

The Android's Theme(DT)

[YOUTUBE]y40dmIhnv4I[/YOUTUBE]​

Welcome to the party.

Thanks man. Happy to join.

To put in my 2 cents Il say my top 5 favorite characters are

1. Goku
2. Gohan (teen)
3. Cell
4. Vegeta
5. Master Roshi (he was f'n halerious in dragonball)

My favorite Bruce Falcouner DBZ song has always been the SS3 Goku song or the "Ginyu Change Now" song...

Favorite momments in DBZ have to be...

Furyof5 said:
[YOUTUBE]nxtcYFIWHRw[/YOUTUBE]

2nd place has to go to the time where Vegeto is turned into a candy and kicks the shit outa Super Buu...Il try to look for a video to post it up later...But it was very funny and entertaining.

Thanks man. Happy to join.

To put in my 2 cents Il say my top 5 favorite characters are

1. Goku
2. Gohan (teen)
3. Cell
4. Vegeta
5. Master Roshi (he was f'n halerious in dragonball)

My favorite Bruce Falcouner DBZ song has always been the SS3 Goku song or the "Ginyu Change Now" song...

Favorite momments in DBZ have to be...

2nd place has to go to the time where Vegeto is turned into a candy and kicks the shit outa Super Buu...Il try to look for a video to post it up later...But it was very funny and entertaining.

[YOUTUBE]rviw_NNxO-I[/YOUTUBE]

Yea, it was a pretty awesome moment. I had a debate about Superman Vs Buu and that came up quite a lot. He was under the impression Superman would become a solar powered cookie and capable of still fighting, even though his anatomy would be totally different and he could in now way continue to absorb solar energy. Also the reason why Vegito could fight was that he was powered by Ki, thus his argument was null and void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back