[Official] Dragon Ball Z Thread

Bruce Falconer is by far one of the greatest artists in his area of expertise.

DragonBall Z wouldn't be what it without the amazing soundtrack that Bruce put behind it.

I have a question for Fury. If you enjoy the Faulconer Music so much then why don't you pick up the remastered seasons as opposed to the Dragon Boxes?

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2429498]The Lord Slug one also had great music picks. Too bad the movie wasn't that good. Or all that clear with the point of it.[/QUOTE]

My favorite movie is probably Worlds Strongest, that or Tree of Might. Just very well written and had an awesome story.

I like all of the movies though. Lord Slug was good, it was more or less based off of King Piccolo however. But no clear point of it? None of the movies have much of a point except the TV specials that fill in Trunk's and Bardock's time lines and Dead Zone which was more or less to introduce Gohan and the new series.

I have a question for Fury. If you enjoy the Faulconer Music so much then why don't you pick up the remastered seasons as opposed to the Dragon Boxes?

Because a friend of mine owns all of them, and from what hes said the aspect ratio and the overall quality of the series is superior on the Dragon Boxes. I mean I can live without Faulconer's music, but Im still in consideration over which. I think the remastered Orange Boxes is the one where they messed up the ratio.

I know I can of course get it all for free via torrents and such but I would rather have the hard official copies.

Because a friend of mine owns all of them, and from what hes said the aspect ratio and the overall quality of the series is superior on the Dragon Boxes. I mean I can live without Faulconer's music, but Im still in consideration over which. I think the remastered Orange Boxes is the one where they messed up the ratio.

I know I can of course get it all for free via torrents and such but I would rather have the hard official copies.

I have Season 1 and 2 on remastered DVD box set, if you do like Faulconer's music, then I'd recommend NOT getting the remastered sets. It doesn't really matter but personally, not having Faulconer's music pisses me off when I'm watching them. I hate the original Japanese audio.

I have Season 1 and 2 on remastered DVD box set, if you do like Faulconer's music, then I'd recommend NOT getting the remastered sets. It doesn't really matter but personally, not having Faulconer's music pisses me off when I'm watching them. I hate the original Japanese audio.

Which one is the Remastered? Are you referring to the Dragon Boxes or the Orange Boxes?

No, the remastered orange boxes are these:

These box sets are the ones that have the original and uncut japanese audio on. The Dragon Box set has the Faulconer music, I think.

Hmm, thats like the opposite of what Ive heard. I mean if you own the orange boxes I guess Ill believe you but Ill still look into it prior to any purchase.

The Remastered Sets Do Actually Come with the Faulconer Music. There are 3 audio options, American Dub w/ Faulconer Music, American Dub w/ Japanese Music or Japanese Dub w/Japanese Music.

Really? I didn't notice that, fuckkk mannnn; I'm so going to check that out later.

I've just been looking at this guy on Youtube who has them all.. he's saying that the orange boxes are 16:9 format and the dragon boxes are 4:3. That sounds weird.

Its time once again for another installment of my...

DBZ Theme of The Day! Today's theme is...

Goku's Super Saiyan Theme

[YOUTUBE]FiUKsN7V3sU[/YOUTUBE]​

So Im bored and want this to get even more posts. Who would win?

Superman vs Goku

Also bring good arguments to this debate not "Superman has kryptonite". Goku wouldnt even know what that is let alone know where to get it or how to beat Superman with it.

Go!

I think it depends what era of Superman we're talking about. For a long time he was built up as indestructible (Bar the Kryptonite Thing of Course) but in the more modern era he seems to have been de-powered.

Just generally, I see Goku winning. In my opinion Superman is probably stronger, but Goku's probably faster. To me the key in this fight would be to be faster. Goku with Instant Transmission on his side as well as his superior speed would defeat Superman and his brute power.

I think it depends what era of Superman we're talking about. For a long time he was built up as indestructible (Bar the Kryptonite Thing of Course) but in the more modern era he seems to have been de-powered.

He lifted the multi-verse recently...

Just generally, I see Goku winning. In my opinion Superman is probably stronger, but Goku's probably faster.

In fighting speed? Yes, in flight, hell no. Goku compensates with IT but Superman can fly across the universe in panels(which is probably quintillions of times the speed of light)

To me the key in this fight would be to be faster. Goku with Instant Transmission on his side as well as his superior speed would defeat Superman and his brute power.

I doubt speed will be the deciding factor, it may just even them up even more. When comparing everything some are better than the others in their specific fields.

Fighting: Goku

Strength: Superman

Combat Speed: Goku

Flight Speed: Superman

Destructive Power: Goku

Striking Power: Probably Superman, though we dont really know how hard they are hitting each other when they are fighting at advanced speeds, but Superman shatters reality with the shockwaves of his full strength punches.

Durrability: I would probably say Superman but we really dont know with Goku and we dont know how Superman would deal with KI.

They are more or less tied, so it would be a very close fight. Though in the fight I would think Goku has the advantage at full power SS3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back