• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Out: Randy Orton vs. John Cena

alright this match can obviously go two ways the most obvious cena wins strap comes off orton then cena vs trips wrestlemania is the most predictable but why not have orton win? this whole randy orton reign will be pointless if he cant beat cena idk it would mean more to orton if he won to headline WM against trips one last time but idk its confusing i wanna see trips beat cena at WM 24 but i dont wanna see cena win the title at NWO and then drop it right at wm 24? makes no sense but unfourtantley cena is gonna win probably

Tough one to predict I think. One one hand you got Cena who won the RR and therefore decided to use his title opportunity at NWO and not WM24... sounds like something is going on..

On the other.. u got Orton who has been champ for about 4 months. I really think Orton will lose at WM24 but not in this match. I see Orton cheeting somehow and picking up the victory here. HHH winning the Raw EC... and Vince or Regal will tell Cena he is also in the main event on WM24 after all, he did win the RR. Its similiar to what they did with Mysterio I guess.

So Im hoping for a triple threat WM main event on the Raw side of things.

I really dislike having this match @ NWO though.. as I think it wrecks the tradition of the winner of the RR gets a title opportunity AT WRESTLEMANIA not No Way Out.

Man i hate this,as soon as cena comes back they're gonna just throw the title on him and then we are gonna have another year-long reign..oh goodie.

Please wwe, grow an F'n Brain !

The only thing i'd like to see out of this match is i want taker to fight edge at mania,so batista has nothing,turn batista heel,bring him over to raw to fight cena at mania,batista cost's cena the title they have a feud.At least we wont see one of them talentless pieces of shit ruin another match against a good wrestler,just have them fight each other,it might actually be funny watching each of them hit their 5 moves on each other.So then we can have a Great Orton vs HHH match at mania please.

My prediction for this one is that Cena wins via disqualification on Orton's part then Triple H wins the Raw chamber of course and makes it a triple threat at Wrestlemania with Triple H walking out as champion and then we see another Triple H/Cena feud but with Triple H as the champion and Cena doesn't finally win the title until like Summerslam or something like that.

honestly i dnt see cena winning this match. it wld legitimize orton's 'one-man dynasty' if he finally gets a clean finish over cena.

as 4 the elimination chamber i think that jeff hardy is going 2 go on to beat triple-h in this match. i dnt think they're going 2 stop this jeff hardy push and hardy winning the wwe title at wrestlemania wld definitely improve his record there.

plus if u put hardy over in the chamber u cld start a good storyline between triple-h and hardy after backlash.

thats just my thoughts though people....

Cena is no doubt gonna go over in this match, without a doubt in my mind. Cena won the Rumble, I don't think WWE would make him win the Rumble only to lose at No Way Out. In my opinion Cena will go win the title here, but still continue his feud with Orton. Then I see a triple threat between Cena/RKO/HHH at 'Mania. This match will be a let down, in terms of wrestling. I don't expect, anything, so I won't get anything.

Cena is no doubt gonna go over in this match, without a doubt in my mind. Cena won the Rumble, I don't think WWE would make him win the Rumble only to lose at No Way Out. In my opinion Cena will go win the title here, but still continue his feud with Orton. Then I see a triple threat between Cena/RKO/HHH at 'Mania. This match will be a let down, in terms of wrestling. I don't expect, anything, so I won't get anything.

I completely agree, Cena coming back was a shock to fans and to people who despise Cena I have really turned of WWE since his return. I haven't watched RAW or SmackDown!/ECW since the Rumble. and I don't think I am missing out on much because I just read the headlines on WWE.com and they don't seem very attractive let alone entertaining.

anyway this match at No way out will possibly back a back and forth kind of match nothing really special wrestling wise this will turn out to be terrorble and as Agrex stated in his post the Wrestlemania main event will once again involve John Cena and he will obviously be in a triple threat match with Randy Orton and Triple H and there is not doubt in my mind that Cena will walk out of that the WWE champion.

My money says Cena wins, Orton invokes his Rematch Clause at Wrestlemania and HHH wins the elimination chamber, all in all resulting in a Triple Threat WWE Championship match at WM.

As far as the match at No Way Out goes, it shouldnt be too bad. I mean the fact that everyone already knows Cena is winning does take some of the appeal from it, but they've had a great fued so far and these 2 guys are capable of delivering a good match to wrap up what should be an altogether, entertaing PPV.

doesnt anyone else foresee a batista vs cena matchup at wm besides me?? think about it, a cena vs batista match has been building for years but has never happened, and there were talks of batista going to raw. so since he probably cant fit into the raw title picture this late in the game, and the royal rumble showdown between the two seemed sorta like a preview, i think this is going to be the wm match for them. itll be non-title match for both but still a very high-profile match, which solves everybodies problems. then u can keep the main even hhh vs orton, altho i dont know how they could make it any different than no mercy.

To me the biggest question is will Cena be a transitional champion for HHH, to have Cena win then go on to WM to face HHH and probably lose to him would make not alot of sense. Now if you go with Cena winning by DQ and leads the to the triple threat match then i think you can give HHH the title by pinning Orton and still keep Cena in the title picture without losing. Unless the draft brings some new top contenders this year looks like HHH/Cena in some manner in about every ppv, similar to Edge/Cena year long feud

I think WWE knows most of the older fans def. thinks that cena is walking out with the belt at NWO. I think the match will be solid, I liked there match they had at summerslam, so hopefully they can don't disapoint.

But I hope wwe does something out of the blue so it won't seem too predictible.

This storyline has in no way peaked my interest due to it being so damn predictable. even if Orton were to win this match theres no way he would be champion after Wrestlemania, its definitely going to be HHH or Cena to hold the title for another streak of god knows how long. it'll most likely be a triple threat with HHH vs Orton vs Cena and my money would be on Cena to win while fans boo and leave the arena in disgust, this will take us right back to square 1 having cena overcome the odds through 2008 and Orton will probably be back to his legend killer storylines. Wrestlemania should probably be main evented by Taker vs Edge but alas HHH and Cena will not be denied the spotlight and it will lead to another dissapointing wrestlemania ending

why is that till this day orton has never had a pinfall over fucking cena, which is totally bullshit. its time vince gets his head out of his ass and let orton win cleanly. this match will be too predictible, the crowd hates cena, orton dominates and hits rko, cena jumps out of the 3 count, pulls about 3 moves out of his ass and wins. typical cena match. cena stays champ till next year. im ready to bet anyone 1 grand that cena wont lose at wm. im willing to give my account number so you can transfer the money to my account. lol.

the match i am definitly looking forward is to batista v cena at wm. if you noticed at royal rumble 05. the crowd loved batista and hated cena, you could hear how deep the mens voices were when they cheered batista. and only little girls were cheering cena. go to the bit where cena puts his hand in the air and only girls cheer him, and then right after batista climbs the top rope and puts his arms in the air, the roof was about to fucking blow with all the roars. this happened right after vince came to the ring. try on youtube.

btw batista was a major heel that time. so its obvious no one ever liked cena. this man puts on horrible matches in the mainevent in wm. everyone has to carry cena. this just shows no one on smackdown has value. rey and undertaker never mainevented yet cena did. SAME OLD SHIT.

really i think randy orton will still be champion after no way out because cena's filming a new movie so he's getting a lighter schedule but then again triple h is going crazy backstage trying to get cena to win the title back so it might be john cena/triple h at wm 24 but really i think it will end up being randy orton/john cena/triple h at wm 24.

cena vs hbk 2 was too overated. it was the same old crap from wm 23, where hbk dominates, cena reverses and does his 5 moves, instead of hbk doing the spike piledriver he does a damn powerbomb, and does sweet chin music twice just to kill the time. so this way everyone could say this match lasted for 40 minutes and was good but at the same time hbk carried the match just like wm 23.

I just feel that at this point Orton deserves in the main event at wm.....Cena has done it the past 2 years wit bs victories to boot and Triple has been in championship matches at 6 of the past 8 manias.....its time for a change...its like the old wcw with the same guys main eventing....and I hope that the wwe doesnt think that cena v triple h 2 is as big as rock v austin 2 cuz its NOT.....

I actually think Randy Orton is going to retain the title. Maybe by DQ or count-out or something like that, or maybe even by a cheap pin...but I think he's gonna retain.

I think what we're going to see is a simular situation to The Rock in 2000, and Triple H in 2002. In 2000, The Rock won the Royal Rumble Match, but then a month later at No Way Out, he lost his Title Match to The Big Show. So it looked like Rocky wasn't heading to 'Mania anymore, but he ended up being there anyway.
In 2002, the same thing happened with Triple H; he lost his title match to Kurt Angle at No Way Out, but then regained his title match the next night on RAW.

I think this year will be similar; Orton retains the title in some cheap fashion at No Way Out, Triple H OR Jff Hardy (I could see either of them winning it) win the Elimination Chamber, and then John Cena either wins another opportunity at the title or is granted one due to being shafted at NWO, and there you go: Triple Threat Match for the title at Wrestlemania 24.

That, or something closely resembling that, is what I think we are going to see.

It looks to me like the WWE is thinking, "Ok, Cena's back, Orton's served his purpose, now lets get this belt off him ASAP and get back to the same garbage weve been pumping out for the last 2 years." When you win the Royal Rumble your title shit is AT WRESTLEMANIA!!! As much as I hate Cena, Orton vs. Cena at Mania would have been a HUGE match when you consider how Orton won the title in the first place. Now I wouldent be surprised at all if Cena wins at NWO, and goes on to face HHH in another boring over rated wrestlemania main event.

Cena and Triple H at 22 was ridiculous. Half of the time they got for the match was used on those stupid entrances. As for Mania, they are STILL pushing Hardy. I don't know if anyone follows the Power 25 over on WWE.com but over the last i think 6 weeks, Hardy was at the top 5 time only dropping to Orton last week. I would love to see Hardy find his way into the Main event. I feel like tossing him into the Money in the Bank again is just a lame way to use him. With my basic knowledge of backstage politics, HHH has definite talked his way into the match. I was a Cena fan myself for a while, but I don't want the belt back on him this soon either. If they just can't find a way to exclude Cena from the Mania main event, I hope to god that they have either the triple threat or the fatal four way (which is much less likely). If they DID do the FFW, I would say I'd like to see it as a battle royal but Hardy would be the first to go and then we have the triple that was expected anyway.

For once, I agree with the people that don't want Cena headlining Wrestlemania. The continuing of Hardy and Orton would be sweet or even Orton/HHH.

I don't believe this match will be as good as their Summerslam "classic" as I'm not fully convinced that Cena is 100%. I think this match will be a classic brawl type match, which will go back and forth, ultimately with either a Disqualification finish.. or John Cena getting the clean victory and Championship.

Either way, I'd be down right shocked if Randy Orton connected with an R.K.O. and picked up a legit (clean) victory. I'd be shocked if Orton picked up a dirty victory, that ended in him actually pinning Cena for that matter. I just can't see Cena losing in any way, other than Orton getting DQ'ed which would keep the Championship on Orton.. thus pushing for a Mania Triple Threat match..

Which, if Cena isn't fully healthy, could be the best route to go.. since in 3-way matches, one of the 3 Superstars could more or less lounge around for a bit. Triple H. and Randy Orton can carry the match, with Cena hitting all his signature moves.. then possibly do the dreaded unthinkable, in picking up the victory, and the Championship.. at Wrestlemania. :disappointed:

I am very confused about this storyline because cena making a huge comeback by winning the rumble and then saying he wants a title match at no way out it doesnt make any sense obviously the wwe writers have got something up their sleeve, cena is my favourite wwe superstar because he wins all of his fights but i dont like the fact that he always gets f*cked al of the fight and gets a lucky victory thats a another excuse for the fans to dislike him. Maybe the Big show will get involved in this storyline but i carnt see orton winning cleanly at no way out and after cenas big comeback losing like that it would be stupid for the wwe, also fans only hate cena cause he beats their favourite superstars they are jealous.

Cena will defeat Orton at No Way Out and Triple H will win the RAW Elimination Chamber and he and Cena will headline Wrestlemania. Look for the Undertaker to win the SmackDown! Elimination Chamber and face Edge at the Grandest Stage Of Em' All.

I can actually see orton defeating cena and retaining the title. with hhh winning the chamber, i think cena will find a way back in the match and have it being a triple threat at WM and see cena win there (which i really don't want to happen at all.) It would be awesome to orton win tonite and have him win at WM. but we know one of those 2 or even both just won't happen.

im actually pretty angry the way they handled the cena return. there wasnt really even any need to put him in the wm main event, he couldvehad a huge non-title match that would have just as satisfying to his fans: cena vs batista. as far as i know, batista isnt in an angle himself either, they couldve had a a pretty awesome (yes, awesome) grudge/nasty fued where cena turns back to heel and "invades" smackdown with a steel pipe (like how he used to). or if cena is too much of a face now, have batista do that to him. they couldve invaded each other's shows for weeks...couldve been pretty entertaining. theyve never fought before and we know the match is coming sooner or later.

this would have left the title picture to hhh vs orton, which solves that main event dilemma. trips and orton have unfinished business after that ppv where they fought three matches. and also think about it, hhh is like the undertaker of Raw and orton is like the Edge of RAW. the two main events are kinda analagous to each other.

instead of batista facing flair in flair's last match, have michaels vs flair, which is wat ive been advocating for a while. i guess this would leave hardy wihtout an opponent, if the rumors of a match with michaels are true, and i guess have hardy vs cm punk i-c title match (or mitb).

anyone else think these are awesome ideas? lol

This is what will happen in my oppinon. At NWO Cena will clearly be in control of the match getting orton worried so orton hits cena with the belt and gets himself DQ'd, with hhh winning the Chamber. Cena complains that orton got himself DQ'd on purpose and gets Put in a triple threat match being Orton(C) vs HHH vs Cena at WM24 AND LETS HOPE HHH WINS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back