Backlash: Randy Orton vs. JBL vs John Cena vs. Triple H

Steamboat Ricky said:
*Marks out for IC25*
I agreed with the majority... but Kennedy does need "some" due. Sure, he hasn't been much in-ring since his days of the Green Day Plunge... but the guy still does deliver some of the best promos currently. Sure, he hasn't followed up the speeches he gives, but he can't be blamed for WWE's doing... or can he? LoL that's just my two cents.

Steamboat Ricky said:
Vince isn't playing Monday Night Wars with TNA. TNA isn't his biggest threat. It's MMA. MMA is on the rise and serves as a VERY dangerous threat to the sports-entertainment conglomerate. That why Triple H needs the belt. He has the belt, and I couldn't be more pleased (unless Hardcore Holly had the belt :p).

Agree with the whole MMA being a threat subject (me myself, watching it here and there), but no... just NO! Hardcore Holly does NOT deserve the belt! He's been low-card of the majority of his horrid-balls career and is FINALLY in mid-card along with Cody. Now, I know what you're going to say "You're a Hypocrite!"... well dammit, lemme be one. D< He's good... but not good enough, he's paid dues, but he SEVERELY lacks any it factor.

You're welcome for my well needed opinion.

Kennedy sure can be blamed for screwing up on the drugs thing. And Kennedy's promos are virtual nothingness. MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEDY! KENNNNNEDY! That's all that they are.

And obviously I was joking about Hardcore Holly. But you better believe that I would mark out like crazy for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back