• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL Hockey LD 2013 Season

Nice solid start to the season, beating a very competent Rangers team. And come on, IDR, you gotta love Lucic.

God, though, I've got to say, the Bruins announcers are absolutely brutal.

I hate watching the Red Wings and not seeing Sergei Fedorov and Steve Yzerman in action.

Fedorov hasn't been with the Wings since like 2002, which is fine cause he's a selfish douche. I do miss Yzerman, & Lidstrom though, among many of the other Wings players I grew up watching like McCarty, Maltby, Shanahan, Osgood, Chelios, hell I miss seeing Scotty Bowman behind the bench.

Gah I know I realized it after I posted it. I'm not used to talking hockey again give me a break :suspic:.

Just bustin' yet balls, dude. :)

I hate watching the Red Wings and not seeing Sergei Fedorov and Steve Yzerman in action.

I'm still getting over the loss of Nik Lidström.

Nice solid start to the season, beating a very competent Rangers team. And come on, IDR, you gotta love Lucic.

God, though, I've got to say, the Bruins announcers are absolutely brutal.

I do. Just angry at the loss, obviously. Would love that guy on my team. He's my ideal player, honestly. Big, tough, MEAN and scores.

It probably was in, but it's inconclusive because you can't actually see the puck.

Regardless, the talent it took to "stop" that puck is insane.

It probably was in, but it's inconclusive because you can't actually see the puck.

Regardless, the talent it took to "stop" that puck is insane.

Yeah, as a Bruins fan I would have loved to see that count as a goal. But there's absolutely no way they could have overturned that call, as the replay was inconclusive. And it was an awesome save.

So I get to see the Kings' ceremony and a few minutes of the game, then NBC cuts to the Pens/Flyers. Top it off they get beat down. This hangover better end quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back