• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hockey Day in America LD

LOL, we both posted same time, yours was a little more electric.

as my avatar says Simply Electrifying, LOL

Now I need a big game from Plekanec, and Subban of the Habs (though I kinda want the Flamers to win)

EDIT: oh wait I have Price in net also, fuck Calgary, I need Price to have a good game, that means he better get the "W" damnit

Heritage Classic time WWWWWWWWWWooooooooooooooooo

To think without my Edmonton Oilers none of these outdoor games would of happened. And we owe credit to Michigan

Calgary is wearing what could be the hideous looking uniforms in all of hockey, those are worse that the atrocious throwbacks GB wore once this past season

They look like someone had a ketchup and mustard fight. I've thought of that all season long seeing those things in all the stores.(I'm Canadian by the way but I love hockey so I'm here)

It's funny, it's "Hockey Day in America", and the final game on tv for us is between two Canadian teams, LOL

We had "Hockey Day in Canada" last Saturday and all the Canadian teams played each other.......I know I know we only have 6

If it were up to me you'd have more, Miami, Phoenix, and Atlanta are horriable hockey cities, I say move Phoenix back to Winnipeg, & Atlanta & Miami should move to Hamilton, & Quebec City (unless there is another city that would be better)

I 100% agree. For a game that is Canada's "national" sport we should have more damn teams here, but because of that little piss ant Bettman we don't

It's always fun to watch outdoor games. I just hope the NHL doesn't start overdoing them. 2 should be a max per year.

Also, yeah, not a lot of teams from the south need a hockey team. Just don't appreciate it as much as people in colder weather cities.

I for one love the outdoor games. True Canadian feeling in my opinion. Hell I say have all 82 games outdoors, see how tough these guys are in todays league.

Didn't someone try and buy the Coyotes, with plans of bringing them back to Canada, and Bettman wouldn't allow the sale because he didn't want to lose the Phoenix market, because you know, hockey is just a huge draw in the middle to the fucking dessert:rolleyes:

The dude who owns Blackberry tried to buy him. I think its because Bettman doesn't want to come out and say how these expansion teams were a failure.

I sorta understand why Phoenix, there's a lot of Canadians that move there. But still like you said it's a fucking desert. I also heard he wanted a team in Las Vegas, like come on how ******ed do you have to be to see that it won't work

I had an idea for a thread awhile back, I still might make it someday, but basically it was if you could move 5 franchises where would you move them to, and how would you change the div. and conf., I was going to do one for the NFL, NHL, & MLB, I could care less about the NBA, someone else can make that one

:lmao:Las Vagas, yeah because that would be a brilliant idea, so brilliant that the only professional sports league to ever try and put a team in Vegas is the failure that was the XFL, if the NFL, MLB, & NBA are all staying away from Vegas, then the NHL has no chance in hell of drawing a crowd their

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back