• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL Hockey LD 2013 Season

Looks like the Kings are suffering from a nasty Stanley Cup hangover. Really hope they get something going in the 2nd & make this game a bit more interesting.

NBC just randomly switched games on me. This wouldn't have bothered me so much had they just done it between periods then just randomly switching mid-play.

Flyers got hosed with a couple bad calls today. I almost feel bad for them, but then I remembered… fuck the Flyers. :D

Did you hear the announcers at first intermission, IDR, wondering if the Rangers had cause for concern based upon the game so far. 1-0, 1st intermission of the first game of the year. Probably not quite time to wave he white flag quite yet.

Bruins looking strong so far. Much stronger than my fantasy team :(

Your fantasy team is in much better shape than you think, most of the categories that Ty is currently winning a very close, you could very easily take control of the match-up by tomorrow, also his goaltending is terrible, once one of your goaltenders gets a start they should be able to take those categories with ease. Not to mention this first matchup doesn't come to a close till a week from tomorrow so you still have plenty of time to make your comeback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back