NFL Wildcard Weekend LD

We have Tennessee and Jacksonville's second round picks this year, so as long as we don't get too trade-happy during the draft we have the chance to get some real quality rooks.

That Seymour deal looked horrible back in August, and sure as shit looks horrible now. That guy could have really helped that weak ass d-line of the Pats this year.

Can't believe the start to this game. I thought for sure the Packers would come out lighting that scoreboard up. Oh well, bring on the Cardinals for next week. Cannot fucking wait!!!!!!!!

So uh...Ray Rice is a beast, I'm glad Cinci lost cause I want Zimmler in Washington, and Rodgers better pick it up. Dats by boy, but he needs to settle the fuck down or the Cards are going to destroy them.

Oh, and fuck the Cowboys.

That Seymour deal looked horrible back in August, and sure as shit looks horrible now. That guy could have really helped that weak ass d-line of the Pats this year.

Can't believe the start to this game. I thought for sure the Packers would come out lighting that scoreboard up. Oh well, bring on the Cardinals for next week. Cannot fucking wait!!!!!!!!

Not really JMT. Our run defense was solid all year long without Seymour, although that's what really killed us today with Rice. We needed to shed a bit of payroll and we got a 1st round pick from a team that's likely going to suck for the next few years.

I love Seymour and I miss him too, but that was a very fair trade for both sides.

Not really JMT. Our run defense was solid all year long without Seymour, although that's what really killed us today with Rice. We needed to shed a bit of payroll and we got a 1st round pick from a team that's likely going to suck for the next few years.

I love Seymour and I miss him too, but that was a very fair trade for both sides.

It was smart, you were/are trying to get younger. It happens, but you've got that Eldamen who I'd love to have on my team at the moment. Moss looked hurt, and Brady (I think) has just looked too loose all year, and it caught up to him.

Anyway; I'm pulling for Greenbay to win the whole thing, second would be the Chargers.

Well obviously you know more about the situation than I do, but I was just shocked to see how manhandled that D-Line of the Pats got today. But you're probably right; in the long run that extra pick might mean a lot.

It was smart, you were/are trying to get younger. It happens, but you've got that Eldamen who I'd love to have on my team at the moment. Moss looked hurt, and Brady (I think) has just looked too loose all year, and it caught up to him.

Anyway; I'm pulling for Greenbay to win the whole thing, second would be the Chargers.

Fuck that shit, man, you're rooting for the Saints. Saracen is now Brees' back-up, if you haven't heard.

I'm with you JMT. Let's go Saints.

Obviously first I was rooting for the Pats. Second I would have liked to see the Bengals because of all the tragedy that team went through this year, third is New Orleans because they deserve a title.

I'm with you man, let's go Saints.

I would be a Packers fan, if they hadn't treated Favre like crap.

Until Favre retires, I hope the Packers lose every game. When he retires, I'll entertain being a Packers fan again.

As for right now, I hope the Cardinals beat them even worse.

Happy to see my Ravens spank Tom Brady's ass today. Ravens looked like a different team today. They played beautifully.

Onto the Colts. We have another pretty boy QB to spank.

I'm with you JMT. Let's go Saints.

Obviously first I was rooting for the Pats. Second I would have liked to see the Bengals because of all the tragedy that team went through this year, third is New Orleans because they deserve a title.

I'm with you man, let's go Saints.

Good man.

You know, it will only be my 6th time in life watching a Saints playoffs game? Man, hopefully this time is the time they make something of it.

I wonder how next week's games will go, considering we've gotten 3 blowouts more or less, possibly finishing with a 4th.

I'm a Kurt Warner fan, so I'm routing for Arizona here.. even more so, because I want to see an explosive Offensive game next week with Arizona against New Orleans. Dallas is on fire at the right time, but I think Arizona seems to have found that "post-season magic" that they had last year, all over again.

I don't care who wins as long as it isn't the Boys. I like being the only team with six rings...

I'm pulling for the Cardinals now I suppose. Finish up what they started in last year's playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back