NFL Wildcard Weekend LD

What we're seeing here is neither team looking as dominant as my Baltimore home team did against the favored New England Patriots earlier today, where we absolutely mopped the floor with them the entire game. The amount of struggling that Arizona and Green Bay have to do against each other is a clear sign of two inferior teams.

What a fucking game! There are just two things I want to say about it.

1) How ironic is it that the defense wins a game that sees one of the most prolific offense outputs in NFL postseason history?

2) That wouldn't have happened to Brett Favre. ;)

Hot damn that was a great game! The finish came out of nowhere. Rackers better be thanking his lucky stars or I should say #27 for Arizona and Dansby.

What an atrocious game by Green Bay and Arizona's defenses. Charles Woodson should have lost himself the Defensive Player of the Year after this game.

Dansby may be a good linebacker, but he didn't even make the play on that final play. He was in the right place at the right time, and picked up a loose ball. Good for him, but he didn't do anything. The d-back who forced the fumble did all the work.

What an atrocious game by Green Bay and Arizona's defenses. Charles Woodson should have lost himself the Defensive Player of the Year after this game.

Dansby may be a good linebacker, but he didn't even make the play on that final play. He was in the right place at the right time, and picked up a loose ball. Good for him, but he didn't do anything. The d-back who forced the fumble did all the work.

Yes I know that. Michael Adams made the play. Dansby was in the right spot, but he is still the most underrated LB in the game. The guy covers well, makes good tackles, and can play any of the LB spots well.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1692621 said:
Yes I know that. Michael Adams made the play. Dansby was in the right spot, but he is still the most underrated LB in the game. The guy covers well, makes good tackles, and can play any of the LB spots well.

I'm not doubting Dansby's talent. I haven't seen much of the Cardinals, being a Jets fan in the East. Although until David Harris gets in the Pro Bowl, he is the most underrated linebacker (in my maybe bias opinion).

What we're seeing here is neither team looking as dominant as my Baltimore home team did against the favored New England Patriots earlier today, where we absolutely mopped the floor with them the entire game. The amount of struggling that Arizona and Green Bay have to do against each other is a clear sign of two inferior teams.

Yeah you most certainly did not "mop the floor with us the entire game" bub, we outscored you after the first quarter. You dominated us the first two quarters, the second half was much more even.

Hey, I guess Lewis found time in between stabbing people and obstructing justice to play football. Good for him.

Exactly what LJL said. If you can stop Rice/Willis/McClain you are good to go. Flacco has been down this year and hasn't looked so hot. I think the Colts are going to take it to the Ravens next week.

The Ravens game was over after ten minutes. They got a ton of breaks though, and as Jesse Ventura so often said: sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

FML, if only the GB Defense would have shown up today..., I seriously hope the Saints destroy Arizona next week, as for Min/Dal I have a feeling that game is going to come down to who makes the least amount of mistakes, right now I'm hoping Dallas pulls out the upset, as much as I hate Jerry Jones, and the Cowboys I hate the Vikings more

I think, and hope, that SD is tear the Jets apart next week, but Baltimore/Indy is liking going to produce the AFC's representative in the SB, SD is going into the playoffs with on a 11 game win streak, in order to win the SB they'd have to win 14 straight games, something that is not easy to do, I have a feeling something is gonna give and SD is gonna fall to either Bal. or Indy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back