NFL WEEK 13 LD

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Games on 11/24

At 12:30 Green Bay at Detroit GB- 6.5

At 4:15 Miami at Dallas Dallas- 7

At 8:20 San Fransisco at Baltimore BLT- 3

I will never understand why the Lions and Cowboys always get to play on Thanksgiving.
Shouldn’t the Patriots play the Redskins, and then steal their stadium?

I expect the 1st half to be pretty low scoring, with the offenses being able to open things up a bit more in the second half, those these teams seem to really turn it up in the second half.

I expect the 1st half to be pretty low scoring, with the offenses being able to open things up a bit more in the second half, those these teams seem to really turn it up in the second half.

Did you see the girl who forgot the words to the National Anthem, and then messed up again at close of the song?

Suh is a dirty piece of shit. I laughed when he tried defending himself on Sportscenter. Hope he gets a big, juicy fine.

Lions need to get the ball to Megatron if they want to come back at all. I like Suh, but he needs to get his emotions under control. That kind of behavior is ridiculous.

Sub may end up costing the Lions a ton. He is out of this game, he will be out at least $15000, and he could get suspended.

Why on earth is Suh trying to mud stomp on defenders. Why was none of his fellow Lions trying to stop him? Such a dirty unit all together is pathetic.

Suh and the Lions are fine. He was trying to get his foot away from the offensive guy. Trust me, if he wanted to stomp on the guy he wouldn't have missed. Stop fucking overreacting.

Why on earth is Suh trying to mud stomp on defenders. Why was none of his fellow Lions trying to stop him? Such a dirty unit all together is pathetic.

1-He stomped on an O-lineman not a defender, Suh is never even on the field at the same time as the opposing defense.

2-He's a 6' 4" 307 lbs. angry beast, you try and stop him.

3-They're not a dirty unit, they just play with a lot of emotion & hit hard, I'm sick of hearing how every defense that hits hard is full of dirty players, when did everyone become such *****es? Should he have repeaditly slammed the guys head into the ground, no, should he have stomped on his arm? no. Should he have been ejected eh, sure, should he be fined, yes. Should he be suspended? no. It's not like he goes out there and goes out of his way to try an maim & seriously injure other players. There is so much shit that happens down on the field that we don't ever hear, or know about, he clearly just lost his temper in the heat of the moment & did something stupid. The guy is a great player & there is no team in this league that would love to have him on their team. I'm a Packer fan & I don't have nearly as much of an issue with what happened that what most people seem to.

Suh and the Lions are fine. He was trying to get his foot away from the offensive guy. Trust me, if he wanted to stomp on the guy he wouldn't have missed. Stop fucking overreacting.
Don't be ******ed. He slammed the head of the lineman into the ground at least 3 times, then he used force to step on the linemans arm. He didn't at all miss, he hit him pretty flush. And when you try to get your foot away from someone, you don't extend it towards the guy like Suh did. The asshole deliberately stepped on him.

Suh rightfully got ejected from the game, will rightfully be fined tens of thousands of dollars, and no one would (or should) be surprised if he gets suspended for at least 1 game. Suh is a repeat offender, and this is the worst of all of them. There's no way he can get around people calling him dirty now, he did it on national television on one of the biggest stages of the year.

Woo Woo Woo, Big D takes the turkey!!!! It was great to watch Dallas win a hard fought battle against the Dolphins who have risen like a freakin Phoenix from the ashes and become a good team out of nowhere. I couldn't believe they played as well as they did, we really had to fight to win this one. It just gave me one more thing to be thankful for today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back