Next jericho

He did it in a kindergarten classroom and was trying to do it in secret.

It obviously means I want to have sex with a palm tree.

ZeroVX you live in Canada and are proud of it?? (Wooo Canada sucks)

Any one that lives in Canada has a large head,big mouth and if they meet me a broken neck the best thing every to come out off Canada is Chris Jericho who probley lives a mile to the U.S. Go play some Hockey because Canada sucks

Ah, of course, I gave him something to use. How silly of me.

I'd like to reiterate a sentence I used before: "What're you going to use to make fun of Canada? That we're too fucking nice?"

Any one that lives in Canada has a large head,big mouth and if they meet me a broken neck

OH SHIT HE THREATENED ME I FUCKING LOSE GUYS IMMA KILL MYSELF NOW

the best thing every to come out off Canada is Chris Jericho

Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Edge, Trish Stratus, and others would like to contest that. Who would win is up for debate, but I can only guess your choice.

who probley lives a mile to the U.S.

I don't even know what this is supposed to say.

Go play some Hockey because Canada sucks

OH SHIT HE SAID HOCKEY THAT'S SO FUCKING CANADIAN HE FUCKING OWNED ME

What next, you're gonna tell me I should go back to my igloo and put maple syrup on my pet moose? Because that's just fucking weird, man.

For the sake of ZeroVX I would like to draw back my stament in which I said Jericho was the only good thing to come out of Canada and I would like to add Edge and Chirstain to that very short list.

Canada sucks you are too nice and its Alaska that has Igloo you ****** not Canada and I could not even think of the Moose thing but thanks.

P.S Why the fuck would you want me to mention Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, or Trish Stratus they all suck (Benoit did not suck until he committed mass murder. Hart is over rated and who gave a fuck what Stratus could do when everyone was looking at her tits)

Canada Sucks go back to your moose girl she is calling you!

You never answered my question about your junkie mother, Next Jackoff. Why won't you play with me? I'm much more fun!

For the sake of ZeroVX I would like to draw back my stament in which I said Jericho was the only good thing to come out of Canada and I would like to add Edge and Chirstain to that very short list.

I like Christian as much as the next guy, but one of the best things from Canada? You're one of the types who thinks that the Attitude Era was the absolutest bestest thing evar and how dare anyone says otherwise, amiright?

Canada sucks you are too nice

.....and?

and its Alaska that has Igloo you ****** not Canada

Look, I know Nunavut is a recent addition to Canada, but goddammit, it still counts!

and I could not even think of the Moose thing but thanks.

I just inspired you to make some depraved sex fanfic, didn't I?

P.S Why the fuck would you want me to mention Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, or Trish Stratus they all suck

I can't wait for your logic on this one.

(Benoit did not suck until he committed mass murder.

Wow, big shock you use THAT as your reason.

Hart is over rated

Your hero Jericho would say otherwise.

and who gave a fuck what Stratus could do when everyone was looking at her tits)

If by "everyone", you mean inbred trailer-park hicks like you who couldn't get laid outside of his own family and thinks about sex non-stop because of that, then I'd say you're on the right track.

Canada Sucks go back to your moose girl she is calling you!

You're just a bundle of originality, aren't you? I think you and Spamchez would get along quite well. *hint hint*

Sparky you want some then you can have some.
Better be good been waiting all day for your reply...
Yes?
you are one of the worst posters I have every seen
Like a dagger, a dagger through my heart. :(
and it's people like you why people think wrestling is for fat fuckers
ZOMG, you're totally right. I am overweight. I weigh 69 kilo's. and I'm 5'' 10''
you Cena bumming homosexual.
I live in Australia. I remember fucking some wrestler last year but I think i was smackdown that came to Aus. So it can't of been him.

Dirty Jose you suck yours dad cock and lick your mums tits you interbred piece .You are a gay boy who jumps people down back alleys looking for spare change you bum go suck a lemon because you are bitter a disgusting.

:disappointed:

Dude, there is literally no need for this. They are just ripping on you. Don't be like Doug and get ********* every time someone rips on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back