Next jericho

602052_daf7e458-6278-4a6e-a3a8-671aed9a97e4_prod.jpg

And I hear that he can get her laid. Nice of him to pimp out his sister like that, helps his mom with the rock money.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QWWsWP9bPAg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QWWsWP9bPAg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Grey Rep from Next ******* said:
Dirty scum bag Wanker

I don't think he likes me very much. I love how "Wanker" is capitalized but "scum bag" isn't. Makes me feel like an official Wanker, not merely an imposter wanker. Still, he got the title of "Dirty" correct.

Those are not mints. Try and eat them to find out the hard way.

McDonald's doesn't need to be defended by you; he's a big boy now. And is this seriously going to be your hill to die on? Nobody gives a fuck, it's fucking McDonalds.

:icon_sad:

I give a... fuck. They signed my paycheck today. 350.... dollars... Plus there's that cashier girl that has it for me... *sob*

Jose... You so dirty....

I want to rep you so badly now Jose for that editing job. I seriously just about pissed myself.

Why do you feel sorry for me is it because I am blonde balding, have a six pack mother who tried to kill me, can get any girl I want watch the door while my mom fucks another beaner to get her rock money, get constance laid constantly fucked up the ass by meth heads, or is it because I am mint in bed have aids and I'm going to die because my mother is a junkie and her boyfriends pound my asshole each night Sir Jane because please tell.

Fixed. I can't keep running around to clean up after you, dude.

Laughing so hard I could barely edit this post, Jose you rock for this post.:lol:

Thanks Dave for the tip.

I want to rep you so badly now Jose for that editing job. I seriously just about pissed myself.

BTW how do you add lines through text like that?

You use tags

Like [s]Dave sucks![/s]

Gives you:

Dave sucks!

:icon_sad:

I give a... fuck. They signed my paycheck today. 350.... dollars... Plus there's that cashier girl that has it for me... *sob*

Jose... You so dirty....

But the Big Mac doesn't need even you to fight their fights. They're a multinational fucking conglomerate or some shit. You enjoy that paycheck, and you flirt with that girl, the McArmy will be fine with men like you at the homefront.

Isn't Next jericho the same guy who made a thread about if you could take a wrestler who is dead and bring them back to life who would have die instead? Seems like the attention seeking, entertaining type.

My Next jericho hate thread was better. :shrug:

Yeah yours was much better this forum is basically a fuck up when I was pissed and on the computer. (Not the McDonald's red rep I meant that)

Dirty Jose stop editing my post you dirty Wanker I don't edit yours (mainly because I don't know how to)

Yeah yours was much better this forum is basically a fuck up when I was pissed and on the computer. (Not the McDonald's red rep I meant that)

Dirty Jose stop editing my post you dirty Wanker I don't edit yours (mainly because I don't know how to)

I just came up with the term "sadder than shit". I have no idea what it means, but it seems to describe you perfectly.

I didn't read this thread, but it doesn't matter. I'm here to say that McDonalds is shit, and always will be shit. Burger King or stay home. STAY HOME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back