My Current "Rep"

Alright I'm going to make my final post in this thread. And the move on, maybe this isn't worth it, but it's entertaining.

Sly, I think you're a misreble cunt. Go fuck yourself. I don't care what you've done to my rep, I don't care that you seem to be a shit mod, I just care that you're a complete and utter ******** who needs his head removed from his ass. But hey, It'll happen eventually. Death is a sure-fire cure.
:lmao:

Yes, clearly you don't care what I did to your rep.

I'm now on, what? -717. Milenko gave me rep after Sly showed he's a cunt, and Notorious718 did also. Sly, showing how much of a prick he is, has gone and given me another red rep. Is it an abuse of power? We'll find out.
Abuse of power? No, it's taking advantage of the power I have. I could have just altered your rep to make it whatever number I wanted it, I have that power too. Instead, I just red repped your posts.

I'm going to come back from this. Not in a week
Ahh, then you're a liar.

Anyway, I'm done here now. Slyfox696, you're a cunt, go fuck yourself off a cliff.

Good day.

This actually would be quite the sight to see, someone fucking off a cliff. I'll give you props, that was actually funny.

So despite all the shit JasonScene's getting in this thread, serious question time: How come Slyfox is suddenly the end-all-be-all on whether or not somebody is a shitty poster on this site? Why is his opinion worth more than others'?

Because I'm awesome? :shrug:
If he wanted to abuse his power he'd ban you.

Oops...

Although, I had a justified reason to do so, so it wasn't abuse of power. And he only got banned because of Infraction accumulation.

Slyfox is mistaken for a good poster because of his admin status.

You know I was kidding about that whole becoming an Administrator by drawing lots thing, right?

He's actually quite an asshole whose developed a huge ego due to the amount of dick sucking he receives on a daily basis.
I think you have me all wrong.

I was quite an asshole with a huge ego before I ever even got on the Staff.

Imagine if Sly gets the boot for this. I would laugh!
Uhh...you do understand the concept of what an Administrator does, right? You do understand I'm not a mod, I'm the one who decides who is on Staff and who isn't, correct?

Slyfox, is a guy, who probably has a minimal income, who comes home everyday sits his ass in-front of his computer and acts like an authority figure on a wrestling forum, attempting to push his wait around.

he is sooo patient he dun care who the fuck knows

S'like if you mixed a ninja with a train (Dave, make a picture of this)

You know I was kidding about that whole becoming an Administrator by drawing lots thing, right?

Judging by his grammatical prowess, he probably thought you meant you drew the picture of Hogan that Dave used for his Tournament image

OK, who the fuck is dragonkiller1977? That motherfucker lurks all the time but I never see him post. Show yourself!

It seems to me that the attitude in this thread is more against JS simply because of who he's calling out, rather than what he's actually saying.

Like Doug, who said, "You have just signed your own death warrant. Enjoy your vacation."

I don't think he's a shit poster. He called out Sly who's Admin. Usually when people callout Sly he humiliates and then bans. That's why I said what I said.

I don't think he's a shit poster. He called out Sly who's Admin. Usually when people callout Sly he humiliates and then bans. That's why I said what I said.

No, no he doesn't.

This banning was for an accumilation of infractions. Give me an example of Sly outright banning a poster for calling him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back