Have You Ever...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
been green and red repped in equal amounts but don't know because your rep level hasn't changed? I keep my rep comments hidden so this has happened to me on at least a few occasions.

No keep mine showing. Although grey rep sometimes randomly turns green so that confuses the hell out of me. Really confusing when you can't see the grey anymore.

Wait does it ever count then, or am I really fucked up cause I swaer the number randomly increases and I always thought it was because of the grey that started to count.

Na, if it was like that then everyone who ever got a green rep from someone who just gained another point would have their rep go up.

He probably got a bunch of green which made the grey go off the rep page. You can't see every single rep you've ever gotten at once.

No I know that you can't see every rep, actually the max you can see is 20 I just thought I noticed the number go up randomly and always attributed it to grey rep starting to count. Now that I know it doen't count I feel kinda stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back