• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whom Have You Green Repped The Most

I have never received Armbar rep, although I think I was close once when I mentioned Moose Tracks ice cream.

jmt, SSC, Crock, Armbar, GD, Coco, and Blue Cardinal, anytime I see a Brain or Jackhammer post I rep them as well.

I rep almost anyone who posts in the mma section that doesn't regularly. I repped Doug the other day for creating what I think is his first thread there.

Yeah, the mma section could use more threads other than ''let's talk about this fighter for a second'' kind of threads. Not that there's anything wrong with those, there is just a lot that could be discussed.

Definitely. I was thinking about talking about the trend of "Monster Heavyweights" muscling out the smaller heavyweights to LHW.

Not a bad idea. I'm going to make one a look at wrestling in mma and whether or not it's going to be the biggest factor in the sport in the upcoming years.

I like that. I'm gonna focus on how a few years back small heavyweights were all the rage, now there's been a boom of (to quote Snooki) "gorilla juiceheads".

Armbar, X, KB, and sig makers.

I throw green rep around a lot though. It's faster than sending a PM.

I think the blame for it falls on guys like Brock, and Kimbo joining.

Why would you blame a very dominant world champion who has never failed a drug test in the UFC for ''juicing'' and went on to become the companies biggest draw and a street fighter who was nothing more than a quick buck for the company and never thought of as a legit contender?

Feel free to bring this to the mma section, I would love to discuss it.

Why would you blame a very dominant world champion who has never failed a drug test in the UFC for ''juicing'' and went on to become the companies biggest draw and a street fighter who was nothing more than a quick buck for the company and never thought of as a legit contender?

It'll be up in 20 minutes. Finishing my Psych paper.

No no no, you guys got me all wrong there, I wasn't saying them coming in was a BAD thing. Was merely replying to Crock's comment about how the focus WAS on the smaller guys, and then it shifted to the big fuckers. I was saying them coming in was a reason for this shift. People knew about both of them before hand, and tuned in to see how they would do stepping out of their natural element. Was not saying anything bad came from Brock entering the UFC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back