• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whom Have You Green Repped The Most

I think I green rep just about everyone. I'm a green rep ****e, I hit the button every time I giggle. Or even time I read something profound. I think I've green repped most of the cage regulars at least once.

I've only red-repped one person ever. (Hamler)

You red repped me for saying boner...BONER...BONER during last nights nxt LD when AJ was dancing... hmmm nice reason for that rep jackass.

"May you be lucky enough to get the same reputation back in return"...hmmm

Look...not trying to be a cunt. But if you red rep me for calling you a jackass or having a dumb opinion on something that's one thing...but there was no need for red rep for saying boner...just trying to get a laugh or two.

Sorry dude, just defending myself a bit.

I always wondered why whenever I rep a window pop's saying "Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn."

When you red rep, the window just turns into an asshole and wishes you the same in return. What a dick.

I probably hand out more red rep than green.

Green rep is pointless. It's like an ass-kissing.

But when you RED rep someone, now THAT'S when the fun begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back