• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Current "Rep"

Can you stop referring to me by my first name? For a guy with so many friends and a girlfriends you sure go out of your way to stalk someone on the internet don't you? I serioously can not wait until you get banned.

:lmao:

Stalk? You need to go learn the definition SOM. I looked at your profile when I first came here after I saw you from Ireland, and then when I saw you were from Roscomman I was under the impression I had met you. Which I still think I have in all honesty.

And once again, WIM asked me about my friends. I didn't bring it up, God, tell your teacher you have reading problems. Fuck.

Alright I'm going to make my final post in this thread. And the move on, maybe this isn't worth it, but it's entertaining.

Sly, I think you're a misreble cunt. Go fuck yourself. I don't care what you've done to my rep, I don't care that you seem to be a shit mod, I just care that you're a complete and utter ******** who needs his head removed from his ass. But hey, It'll happen eventually. Death is a sure-fire cure.

Onto everyone else. I have no real problem with anyone, I just enjoy rising people. I was doing great in this thread, and it served its purpose. I got greens from people who thought I was being a "bad-ass" and red from the followers. Half of you are followers, and you know who you are. I couldn't care is you are or not, because that can't be changed.

I'm now on, what? -717. Milenko gave me rep after Sly showed he's a cunt, and Notorious718 did also. Sly, showing how much of a prick he is, has gone and given me another red rep. Is it an abuse of power? We'll find out.

I'm going to come back from this. Not in a week, but hell, it gives me a reason to post and it gives me more of a reason to reallyt post my, what do you guys call them? "Word-forts" or something?

Anyway, I'm done here now. Slyfox696, you're a cunt, go fuck yourself off a cliff.

Good day.

So despite all the shit JasonScene's getting in this thread, serious question time: How come Slyfox is suddenly the end-all-be-all on whether or not somebody is a shitty poster on this site? Why is his opinion worth more than others'?

So despite all the shit JasonScene's getting in this thread, serious question time: How come Slyfox is suddenly the end-all-be-all on whether or not somebody is a shitty poster on this site? Why is his opinion worth more than others'?

I'm a hypocrite for posting again, but this sums up Sly, from someone who has been around longer than I have, down to a fucking tee...

Slyfox is mistaken for a good poster because of his admin status. He's actually quite an asshole whose developed a huge ego due to the amount of dick sucking he receives on a daily basis.

Sense. It's a good thing.

This time I'm done, just had to further my arguement and also, just to see what will happen I'm going to compile everything which has transpired between the should-be respected admin, and myself, which will include the fantastic screen shot of my UPC.

Imagine if Sly gets the boot for this. I would laugh!

Admis have the power to rep people as many times as they want. they don't have a set number every 24 hours like everyone else

Where have you been?

Also, I called Jason Scene shit long before Sly, clearly Slyfox is a Tiger alt.

Sly get the boot for this? This is nothing?

You had to troll me to find a random post of mine to red rep me. You couldnt find a post here? That makes you a cunt.

Sly won this thread but you deserve everything you got here. I just wish he had negated your rep before you trolled me.

He's not. I actually think JS is a halfway decent poster but he showed his ass and it got handed to him.

It is nearly impossible to find a debate in which Sly hasn't won, though.

Alright I'm going to make my final post in this thread. And the move on, maybe this isn't worth it, but it's entertaining.

Sly, I think you're a misreble cunt. Go fuck yourself. I don't care what you've done to my rep, I don't care that you seem to be a shit mod, I just care that you're a complete and utter ******** who needs his head removed from his ass. But hey, It'll happen eventually. Death is a sure-fire cure.

Onto everyone else. I have no real problem with anyone, I just enjoy rising people. I was doing great in this thread, and it served its purpose. I got greens from people who thought I was being a "bad-ass" and red from the followers. Half of you are followers, and you know who you are. I couldn't care is you are or not, because that can't be changed.

I'm now on, what? -717. Milenko gave me rep after Sly showed he's a cunt, and Notorious718 did also. Sly, showing how much of a prick he is, has gone and given me another red rep. Is it an abuse of power? We'll find out.

I'm going to come back from this. Not in a week, but hell, it gives me a reason to post and it gives me more of a reason to reallyt post my, what do you guys call them? "Word-forts" or something?

Anyway, I'm done here now. Slyfox696, you're a cunt, go fuck yourself off a cliff.

Good day.

Why don't you stop being a little pussy and give names? Seriously, quit saying people are followers without naming them. Since you don't care about what people think of you and want to get a "rise" out of people then why don't you giddy up cowboy and start naming some people. And then be made to look like a jackass, once again.

Who said that was Sly was end-all-be-all of whether posters are shitty or not? And who said his opinion is worth more than others?

Who said that was the case? And who said his opinion is worth more than others?

It seems to me that the attitude in this thread is more against JS simply because of who he's calling out, rather than what he's actually saying.

Like Doug, who said, "You have just signed your own death warrant. Enjoy your vacation."

js1.png

js2.png

js3.png

js4.png

js5.png

34osscw.gif

/thread

Funniest thing I've seen all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics