My Current "Rep"

You repped me when I came back from my one week ban over a week ago, you bandwagon jumping cunt.

See, I'm not like you, I have independance and don't follow. I lead.

Kid. I red repped you like 5 days ago. Telling you you suck. Way before any of this. I do like that you are active and post on every subject. How ever most of your posts are shit. If I cared so much what ppl thought of me I wouldn't trash wrestling in my name. When I came on here I also trashed some of these ppl. How ever over the last year I have seen that most ppl on here are fair. If you are lucky to still be around for another 9 months you will also realize this. I'll recap your a bad poster who knows nothing. You came on here and think you are better then all of us. When in fact you are just a pompous douche who makes silly remarks and expects them to instantly be recognized as if they were written by God himself. Here's some advice, if you don't like it leave. No one makes you come on here. If you choose to stay, enjoy and understand that rep really isn't important. The only thing that matters is what you think of your work. How ever if you want an opinion feel free to ask any of us, and we will tell you .............
[YOUTUBE]A0iVi9KftLw[/YOUTUBE]

If you're a mod somewhere I assume those sites are almost made entirely of shit. Also, I think Sly is a teacher so he probably makes a fair chunk more than you will if you work.

Have you posted this before?

This dude is only 17, just so everyone knows.

That's true, but age is only a number, my intelligence can be compared to that of many of the users on this forum in their mid-twenties, probably studying in University.

Also, I'm going to be studying Journalism, so, you know. Brain is here, and currently it is working to annoy the fuck out of people. As well as make a couple hidden points, which are being made with every post.

So far, proving a point, I have received five green rep from this thread and two red.

I'm just looking better-and-better.

110fx4g.gif

:icon_neutral: ****** cunt

I've been a moderator in two zones, on two of the bussiest eFedding sites. Actually, the two.

I mod the wrestling and graphics zones.

See now this intrigues me you say the two busiest efedding sites. I’m not asking you to advertise here but for some reason, but at this moment I don’t actually buy that they are the two busiest efedding sites.

I’d be willing to concede that if you can list, not in the post but via PM if you don’t want to advertise, that they are. I’m assuming that these efeds are a part of the NeWA, Roughkuts, or EFK if they are the busiest efedding sites.

This is just my curiosity getting the best of me.

I think Rep is gets people to0 excited on here.

Honestly it is a click of a button which gives you a little green or red bar which in accumalation allows you to be shown with a block of green or red.

Honestly the numbers don't matter what does matter is the respect gathered from posting what you have posted.

Occasionly it gets to your head and makes you arrogant, sometimes stubborn.

In your case however it what drives you to be who you are in this forum.

This is the true root of your problems.

Kid. I red repped you like 5 days ago. Telling you you suck. Way before any of this. I do like that you are active and post on every subject. How ever most of your posts are shit. If I cared so much what ppl thought of me I wouldn't trash wrestling in my name. When I came on here I also trashed some of these ppl. How ever over the last year I have seen that most ppl on here are fair. If you are lucky to still be around for another 9 months you will also realize this. I'll recap your a bad poster who knows nothing. You came on here and think you are better then all of us. When in fact you are just a pompous douche who makes silly remarks and expects them to instantly be recognized as if they were written by God himself. Here's some advice, if you don't like it leave. No one makes you come on here. If you choose to stay, enjoy and understand that rep really isn't important. The only thing that matters is what you think of your work. How ever if you want an opinion feel free to ask any of us, and we will tell you

Stick to that, don't care what people think of you, because people think very little of you.

My posts continuously get green, you, don't. When I came here, people were thrashing you and I'm sure out of everyone who has posted in this thread, everyone knows that it's your opinion which means nothing.

Also, if I'm a shit poster, you're the pot calling the kettle black.

Instead, I'm 3x what you are. You can't even structure your posts well and your grammar is nearly always off. As well as that, you rarely make any fucking sense.

Please I don't mind arguing with Killjoy, or Ryder or whoever. Because much like me, as a poster, you haven't got what it takes to step underneath any of our shadows.

And BTW, you did red me a few days ago, but you greened me when I came back as well ass.

Stick to that, don't care what people think of you, because people think very little of you.

My posts continuously get green, you, don't. When I came here, people were thrashing you and I'm sure out of everyone who has posted in this thread, everyone knows that it's your opinion which means nothing.

Instead, I'm 3x what you are. You can't even structure your posts well and your grammar is nearly always off. As well as that, you rarely make any fucking sense.

Please I don't mind arguing with Killjoy, or Ryder or whoever. Because much like me, as a poster, you haven't got what it takes to step underneath any of our shadows.

And BTW, you did red me a few days ago, but you greened me when I came back as well ass.

I know I'm a joke on here.... I don't care. I come on here to entertain myself. That's all my goal is ,to enjoy myself and talk some wrestling. So if ppl don't like me .....I'll live. I don't care either way.
If I wanted to be taken seriously I would have spelled my own name correctly. By continuing this thread you achieve nothing. At the end of the day you will still have no real friends, your mom will have cancer, and your day will end like every other one ......with you jerking off.

I know I'm a joke on here.... I don't care. I come on here to entertain myself. That's all my goal is ,to enjoy myself and talk some wrestling. So if ppl don't like me .....I'll live. I don't care either way.
If I wanted to be taken seriously I would have spelled my own name correctly. By continuing this thread you achieve nothing. At the end of the day you will still have no real friends, your mom will have cancer, and your day will end like every other one ......with you jerking off.

I have friends, have plenty, have a girlfriend too, so no need to jerk-off. I'm on here because I do this thing to make sure I don't end up like you, study. But in-between I like to relax, taking myself away from the books by posting about wrestling and I do it pretty freakin' well. Because you're a failure, who can barely spell, while I am intelligent and will make something of myself.

I got two from him. One because I red repped him, and two because he's a cunt.

I really don't care who he thinks he is.

Slyfox, is a guy, who probably has a minimal income, who comes home everyday sits his ass in-front of his computer and acts like an authority figure on a wrestling forum, attempting to push his wait around.

He has what's called a "God Complex", he didn't agree with my opinion, hence forth being a cunt which he is, attacked it.

To me, he's just another dude. This is the internet, reputations mean nothing.

You have just signed your own death warrant. Enjoy your vacation.

I have friends, have plenty, have a girlfriend too, so no need to jerk-off. I'm on here because I do this thing to make sure I don't end up like you, study. But in-between I like to relax, taking myself away from the books by posting about wrestling and I do it pretty freakin' well. Because you're a failure, who can barely spell, while I am intelligent and will make something of myself.

-I'm talking about real life. Not the Sims.
-There is no way at 17 yrs old you don't jerk off often. So I think your whole post is a lie...
- IDC what you say about me... You DO NOT post well

And everyone else holds you in such a high regard don't they?

Rep means so much though doesn't it? WIM has improved and has learned what is and isn't the right things to do in this place. You are like a child who doesn't get his way. You just whine and whine. Do you seriously think the owner of this website cares that you hate the admin when everyone else respects him?

You're still a shit poster.

Keep telling yourself that. Also saying stuff like "I have friends in real life" is moronic and so is saying that you're intelligent. We're in a recession, you can have all the credentials you want but to get a job you're gonna have to emigrate..

-I'm talking about real life. Not the Sims.
-There is no way at 17 yrs old you don't jerk off often. So I think your whole post is a lie...
- IDC what you say about me... You DO NOT post well

- Don't own the Sims, CD driver on my computer is broken.
- Actually, you're wrong. Like I said, I'm not like you, I don't need to. I'm not saying I havent jacked off ever, but I havent done it at least in the last three months. Because, I don't need to, that's the point of having a girlfriend this young you ******.
- Like I said, don't care. Because if you did, tears would roll down your face at how poorly you're through of on this site. Which is nothing but a joke :p

And everyone else holds you in such a high regard don't they?

For the most part. Yesterday JGlass, Uncle Sam, xfearbeforex all commented on how well I post, and how I reminded them of them when they joined the site. Thing is, I didn't take away my opinion. I'm independant in my views, I don't take them away so not to cause trouble.

Rep means so much though doesn't it? WIM has improved and has learned what is and isn't the right things to do in this place. You are like a child who doesn't get his way. You just whine and whine. Do you seriously think the owner of this website cares that you hate the admin when everyone else respects him?

Rep was brought up to me yesterday by Stormtrooper and a good three or four commented on how its important. Hence, my beginning of this thread when I came on this evening, to see if I could gain more, and my rep has been steadily increasing, back into the 180's actually. I was 400 at one point yesterday.

You're still a shit poster.

That'r rich coming from you, I have to say Eanna.

Keep telling yourself that. Also saying stuff like "I have friends in real life" is moronic and so is saying that you're intelligent. We're in a recession, you can have all the credentials you want but to get a job you're gonna have to emigrate..

WIM brought it up and I simply answered dumbass. What school you in, in Ros? They teach you proper English over there? You in the Convent of Mercy? Nah, I doubt it, most I know from there are smart. Also, I had a part-time job last summer, and have had one since. So while over 300,000 in our country werent working last year, I was.

The best get the jobs, is what you should say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back