RiVaLGaMeR

It sure did, Fella.

sheamus.jpg

There, I did some WWE posting and wiped the deck with this asshole all in one fell swoop. What a piece of shit.

I gave the guy a Warning and he kind of flipped out on me, but I explained to him reasonably what the deal was and he was real cool to me after that.

So, yeah... initially he can come off as an angry person, but meh... everyone like that are easy to get through.

He could actually end up being a pretty good poster though; he just needs to keep himself from flipping out over stupid shit.

I see I am one of this guys Cry-Babies of the Month. He also sent me a PM that was harder to understand than the idiotic post he threw down in Bret Is Back.

I see I am one of this guys Cry-Babies of the Month. He also sent me a PM that was harder to understand than the idiotic post he threw down in Bret Is Back.

The funny thing about it Nick is that you could debate circles around him, the poor fucker wouldn't even stand a chance

SpoodBeest™;2238358 said:
The funny thing about it Nick is that you could debate circles around him, the poor fucker wouldn't even stand a chance

My fucking punching bag could debate circles around this simple-minded piece of trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back