RiVaLGaMeR

I just red repped him with a really big picture. Want to see it? Click spoiler at your own risk....

Earth5.JPG

Boy that's a hoot.

Tune in to sportstownchicago.com in about 15 minutes. My friend and I will be on.

RivalDoucher, you suck balls.

He red repped me recently for liking Rey Mysterio.

Wait, no. That was every other new poster on the board.

I tuned out after somebody said that Cena's movies don't suck. Really? I am a Cena fan, but Jesus Christ. I'd rather watch my mom in a ******* video.

I just said that to argue with the guy.I've never seen a John Cena movie :lmao:

I saw one in the $5 bin a Walmart once,didn't give it a second glance.

Why does he think he is the heel of the boards?

Seriously, he is not even close.

Why does he think he is the heel of the boards?

Seriously, he is not even close.

he sounds like a douche and acts like a douche so he must be a douche.

Cena is indispensible. Hate to say it, but the WWE needs him right now. He is right though. He comes across as an asshole the way he puts it though. Cena has been built.

Clearly fool its 2010 most of everyone has TV. We saw it i guess your parents didnt tell you that TV is available to everyone. I dont like it when little kids get on here and make posts about what happened during the show specifically. Next week im going to make a thread called "OMG THAT PYRO SHOW ROCKED" because apparently anyone can post non sense on this forum =] Everyone was surprised they probably told or turned to their wives/kids/friends. But no you the lonely person you are turned to the internet, how sad. No one expected Bret to be back but its not that big of a deal. He doesnt have a reason to be back the story was to remove bret not a hiatus. It has to be because HHH is still resting. All the crying kids needs to let Byran Danielson GO! geeze until WrestleZone posts something there is no rumors or omg what ifs. It wont happen anytime soon give your hopes up.

Yep its for sure, this guy is an asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back