• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My death is impending

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
"Lets go to the pub for a few pints" he says. I am having a few beers with a mate and his family, I havent known this guy for a year yet, but he's cool. His parents are seperated, his dad another girlfriend, but they're both there and they're cool, everything is going swimmingly... until his mum has too much to drink and gets flirtatious with me, I take it in my stride and play along a bit only this draws the ire of his dad, who proceeds to have a go at her quite badly, realising my mistake I reel it in, but damage done, family takes off leaving mum in my charge.

See where this is going?

We leave the pub and she decides shes going to London and takes off, I get phonecalls demanding to know where she is from her son, he's actually concerned I might bang his mum, which winds me up a bit actually, I tell him I dont know where she is. Half hour later I find her crying somewhere, dont know where, shes not going home and NO WAY is she talking to ex-hubby, in a moment of stupidity I tell her she can sleep on my sofa until everyones calmer tommorow, she does so, no issue. I wake up to a text from mate saying hes ringing the police, he hasnt, but its a reminder that I forgot to tell them I found her. I rush downstairs, shes having tea with my dad, she checks her phone, cuntload of missed messages and death threats against me from his dad, we move to rectify situation, too late, they're not believing our sorry tale. Death threats sent to me.

Been round his house, mate not speaking to me, dad not there, he still wants to kill me. Mum is geniunely petrified. Most surreal situation I've been in this year.

Needed to share that with people I am anonymous too. Dont try and do the right thing, ever.

So the guy is pissed that you may have had a go with his ex-wife? Does he know what "ex" means?

Either way, I really hope you don't get killed. I've really enjoyed talking to you in our time together here, and I was optimistic that one day S.H.I.T. and Saboteur could join forces to... do something. Don't know what it is yet. Maybe perform a satanic ritual along with Barbosa and Wasabi Toyota to bring back Hunter Kravinoff.

Seriously though, if the death threats persist, you may want to think of calling the police.

Yes, I dont really understand it, I understand his sons anger, though if he knew me better he'd know its groundless, and I DO understand fists. I've also grown to enjoy our chats, that bucket list needs to be finished soon. I am hoping his mum can get through to them, failing that I'll get a character witness, one who can beat this guy up if need be.

Can you get pepper spray or a Taser/stun gun in England? These guys sound like the type that will charge you but that you can own in a matter of seconds if you have a disabling (not lethal) weapon or are skilled in some sort of martial arts.

Do you have a gun, bro?

I'm not saying use it, but it's good to know that it's there. Sometimes a warning shot's enough to scare off intruders.

The dad is being a fuckhead. They split, so he can fuck off.

Actually, the son doesn't have a leg to stand on, either. Even if you and his mom DID do the business, it's not like you raped her.

The thing about death threats is that the people who make them are much less likely to follow through with it. If the son is given enough time, he'll realise he's being a tit.

There's always the police, if things get really out of hand.

Can you get pepper spray or a Taser/stun gun in England? These guys sound like the type that will charge you but that you can own in a matter of seconds if you have a disabling (not lethal) weapon or are skilled in some sort of martial arts.

Probably. I might be able to take this guy, but I think he's insane.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4718011 said:
Do you have a gun, bro?

Dont tempt me, seriously.

I would be laughing, if I wasnt bricking it, and not to sound like a prick but I dont scare that easy.

I dont really want to get the Police involved, and if I brandish a gun I'll have to kill him or he'll come back with a bigger one. As far as who's in the right goes, not entirely sure it matters lol

I dont really want to get the Police involved, and if I brandish a gun I'll have to kill him or he'll come back with a bigger one. As far as who's in the right goes, not entirely sure it matters lol

It'll blow over, man. In all likelihood, the guy will lose his steam when he's sober and hungover.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4718041 said:
It'll blow over, man. In all likelihood, the guy will lose his steam when he's sober and hungover.

He's sober and hungover now! I could hear what he was yelling down the phone, mates mum has to face that.

Fears receding now, replaced by indignance, really annoyed they think I am capable of that. Kind of wish I did now, since I am gonna get punished for it anyway. Well, not really, but y'know.

Did she look like Meredith Vieira?

I she looked like Meredith Vieira, I'd have gone for it.

Well shit. Give us updates one way or the other. Haunt us from the grave if you have to.

Did she look like Meredith Vieira?

I she looked like Meredith Vieira, I'd have gone for it.

Sadly no, she looks like someone that enjoyed their youth a bit too much. Not a bad looking woman though.

Hows it boiling now?

No idea, haven't left the house or sent or received any text messages. Old age is turning me into a coward.

Well shit. Give us updates one way or the other. Haunt us from the grave if you have to.

Will do, hopefully he spares my fingers, so I can type.

"Lets go to the pub for a few pints" he says. I am having a few beers with a mate and his family, I havent known this guy for a year yet, but he's cool. His parents are seperated, his dad another girlfriend, but they're both there and they're cool, everything is going swimmingly... until his mum has too much to drink and gets flirtatious with me, I take it in my stride and play along a bit only this draws the ire of his dad, who proceeds to have a go at her quite badly, realising my mistake I reel it in, but damage done, family takes off leaving mum in my charge.

See where this is going?

We leave the pub and she decides shes going to London and takes off, I get phonecalls demanding to know where she is from her son, he's actually concerned I might bang his mum, which winds me up a bit actually, I tell him I dont know where she is. Half hour later I find her crying somewhere, dont know where, shes not going home and NO WAY is she talking to ex-hubby, in a moment of stupidity I tell her she can sleep on my sofa until everyones calmer tommorow, she does so, no issue. I wake up to a text from mate saying hes ringing the police, he hasnt, but its a reminder that I forgot to tell them I found her. I rush downstairs, shes having tea with my dad, she checks her phone, cuntload of missed messages and death threats against me from his dad, we move to rectify situation, too late, they're not believing our sorry tale. Death threats sent to me.

Been round his house, mate not speaking to me, dad not there, he still wants to kill me. Mum is geniunely petrified. Most surreal situation I've been in this year.

Needed to share that with people I am anonymous too. Dont try and do the right thing, ever.

This is awesome. If she was fit, I would have fucked her. You may as well culminate the situation.

This is awesome. If she was fit, I would have fucked her. You may as well culminate the situation.

Haha, with the benefit of hindsight, its looking quite appealing now. Of course, with the benefit of hindsight I'd have rang her son and made him take her home.

Is the Wife still at your house?

Are they at the point of hatred that actually sleeping with her can't make things worse?

Is this the type of thing that usually happens across the pond?

Is the Wife still at your house?

No, she went forth to take his wrath in the hopes she might actually make the man see reason and not "jump up and down on my head" I believe the threat was.

Are they at the point of hatred that actually sleeping with her can't make things worse?

Must be close, the guy was really fucking angry

Is this the type of thing that usually happens across the pond?

Shit like this happens to me all the time, maybe not with this much of a perceived threat, but it has become a running joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back