My death is impending

Well good luck buddy, I apologize if you're truly in fear, however reading this made my day.

Keep us updated, try not to die, keep having misadventures to tell people on the internet.

I don't think the fear has really kicked in yet, it will do Tomorrow I reckon. I think I am more afraid that there are one or two of my other mates that I am going to be isolated from because of this, but I am insecure like that.

But thanks, I'll try not to die.

The people who talk the most are usually the least likely to do something.
I can understand your sense of worry in the situation. Especially when you have two people threatening you.
The dad sounds like a dick hole. I could see him being mad if he was still married to the woman. But he isn't so he can get fucked.
I could understand the son being somewhat mad and irrational considering this is all pretty recent and he hasn't had time to calm down yet. But seriously he can get fucked too if he doesn't get over it.
Yeah you made a mistake by not calling him but it sounds like it was a stressful night and you probably just wanted to get home and get to bed. You made sure she was safe at least so there's that.

You should just move in with me. Nothing exciting ever happens around here. Shit, you'll end up missing all this here. Good luck mate.

Just stay in for a few days till it blows over. Or booby trap the house, Home Alone style.

And while I hope you don't die, Miko, that is a pretty good story...

That's what I said to Doc about this thread.

You should just move in with me. Nothing exciting ever happens around here. Shit, you'll end up missing all this here. Good luck mate.

I wouldnt miss it, it'll follow me. If you fancy your life being more interesting though, I am game.

Just stay in for a few days till it blows over. Or booby trap the house, Home Alone style.

And while I hope you don't die, Miko, that is a pretty good story...

Thats the plan, and I am glad everyone else seems to be enjoying it. Thanks, I'll try not to die.

Next time he calls you cut a Warrior promo on him.

Might do that, everythings gone quiet now though.

#BeLikeTastycles

Eh?

That's what I said to Doc about this thread.

Eh?

With any luck they'll recognise my brother out and about, ask him and get the truth, as he was the first person who found her on the sofa, and if they dont like that he's a fitness and fighting freak with the foulest temper I've ever seen.

As in this is the sort of thing that would happen to Tasty.

This is crazy. Get yourself a weapon and find a place to hide out till shit blows over.

He doesnt where I live, and my neighbours are good people, so even if he gets the info out of her he cant touch me locally. I am as hidden and armed as I can be lol.

The people who talk the most are usually the least likely to do something.
I can understand your sense of worry in the situation. Especially when you have two people threatening you.
The dad sounds like a dick hole. I could see him being mad if he was still married to the woman. But he isn't so he can get fucked.
I could understand the son being somewhat mad and irrational considering this is all pretty recent and he hasn't had time to calm down yet. But seriously he can get fucked too if he doesn't get over it.
Yeah you made a mistake by not calling him but it sounds like it was a stressful night and you probably just wanted to get home and get to bed. You made sure she was safe at least so there's that.

Yeah I def ballsed up, but I didnt go balls deep and my intentions were good. Hopefully they are this rational in the long run.

No it's this

[YOUTUBE]Nlwugi-7lw0[/YOUTUBE]

I've drank soo much tea now. Not sure if its made me better or worse.

Just pray to god he doesn't have a hunting license and you should be alright.

I think he's the type :eek:

As in this is the sort of thing that would happen to Tasty.

Oh, I thought it was something to do with his new years resolution thread. Glad I am not the only one, does he fancy helping a brother out? I'll return the favour.

Minor update; the friend in question did indeed find my brother, last night. He approached him and asked if I was about, to which my brother responded that he didn't know where I was, he didn't hang about to chat about anything else, so they still don't have my brothers testimony, curses! Him not wanting to chat isn't unexpected though, since last time I saw him he told me he didn't like my brother because apparently he said something prejudiced to him, I am pretty sure that is a load of bollocks because I was there at the time and remember no such comments being made.

I don't know what to make of this, since I've never known him to enter this particular pub unless I've invited him, which implies he was seeking me out, whether this is because he just wants to talk it out I am not sure, since he apparently didn't come across as aggressive, but if he wanted to do that, he has my number. On the other hand, if he is seeking me out so he can ring his old man and tell him where I am, then that's the worst idea in the history of the world, because I never go out drinking alone and my friends are incredibly over-protective of me, which while I think it speaks volumes about my character, I will literally be the only thing that stands between them and a trip to the hospital if they try to threaten me, if they try and justify it by telling my mates what they think happened they'll just get laughed at, these people have, in one or two cases, known me since I was born. Add in my brother actually finding the woman on the sofa and they won't have a leg to stand on.

Still doesn't feel right though. Is this the kind of anxiety Robb Stark felt while entering the Twins?

Why make this difficult and stress out?

Just go dig up a foot and then plant it in the guys car. If the guy is really that crazy then when the cops come questioning about the foot they will surely find what he really is hiding. He goes away and you can live in peace. Then go fuck her for real this time.

Or you can just write him a nice letter asking him to stop. I know that sounds lame, but when you write it in the blood of his family pet- It gets the point across.

See? 2 options. You're Welcome.

What if I write a threatening letter in feces? Would you fuck with someone who wrote you a threatening letter in shit?

Actually scratch that, dont want to wierd him out. Just make sure you're rough, I want all the aggression gone from him by the time you're done.

Just an idea, contact your 'friend' and get him to bring both parents to your local. Make sure you have plenty of friends in the pub. Clear the air.

I'm actually wondering if the mother has been stirring the pot to make the ex-husband jealous but that ain't going anywhere if you're there to rubbish any such claims.

Couldn't say. There weren't any Robb P.O.V. chapters.

Thank fuck for that.

Agreed, shame we can't say the same for Daenerys.

Only one monarch in that story worth giving a fuck about.

Just an idea, contact your 'friend' and get him to bring both parents to your local. Make sure you have plenty of friends in the pub. Clear the air.

I'm actually wondering if the mother has been stirring the pot to make the ex-husband jealous but that ain't going anywhere if you're there to rubbish any such claims.

Nahh, its not a bad idea, but I told him the truth already, either he believes me or he doesn't. Besides, me, his mum and his dad all in the same pub is what got me into this mess. I'll just do what I always do when shit like this happens, go on as normal and wait for common sense to kick in, whether its mine or theirs is yet to be seen.

I doubt she is to be fair, i think by and large she is far too scared to try anything like that.

The time for rationality is done, I am forming a war council! Or maybe I'll just make another cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back