Next jericho

Next Jericho should have been swallowed, his dad shouldn't have used up the last condom on the tranny the night before, an he shouldn't be posting shit about Trish Stratus and Brett Hart.

Trish Stratus and Brett Hart are both fucking awesome.

Doc, don't make me use that smiley again!

But yeah, every time I see Doug use that smiley, I am going to quote his post and use it back to him.

Who's with me?

I switched to Triple H because he is my favourite ever wrestler and I wanted to really.

Cena is still mine likely. I don't think anyone else deserves it that wants it. I'd probably only give it to Doc because he is my right hand man but he is rocking the DanBry sig right now and I don't think he would change it.

I have a new respect for this kid, this thread has made it through 12 pages of everyone talking shit and he still has enough balls to show up. Green for him.

Thanks but I am no push over so I won't let a couple of guys on the internet make me scared by them giving me shit. Thanks for the green

Dirty Jose you suck yours dad cock and lick your mums tits you interbred piece .You are a gay boy who jumps people down back alleys looking for spare change you bum go suck a lemon because you are bitter a disgusting.

So, I'm gay, but I lick tits.

"Suck a lemon because you are bitter"? You flame like a lonely 37 year old woman with two kids, two divorces, and a MySpace site full of animated flowers and kitty .gifs.

I was hoping for something a little more well thought out, and a little more personal.

Anywho, I found some great support groups for you and your mother. You'll finally be able to tell her that her boyfriends keeping plugging up your asshole with their meaty mom mauling members, while she'll be able to open up and admit that she did in fact try to kill you after you were born, but failed because of her addiction to dope and cum. I'll PM the links to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back