Next jericho

Sparky you want some then you can have some. Sparky you are one of the worst posters I have every seen and it's people like you why people think wrestling is for fat fuckers you Cena bumming homosexual.

Zerovx you want some as well okay then! You are need to understand that you are a fan of Darren Young because you are a German skid mark who can't get laid and even ****e's won't do you and you are a ugly gay.

Heh Mr Angel you are kind of like Umaga like how you are both fat.

I am guessing you can't even get a Bonner and you are probably even interbred/******ed and you most likely get wet dreamers over men you gay.

Dish shit out on me and get it back BITCH!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao:

I'm fat, huh?

I ate a full pot of Peanut Butter with my fingers and now they are all sticky.But i dont mind cos i love Peanut Butter.

That's ok, we love you Super Hans. And not despite the fact that your fingers are sticky, but because of it.

Zerovx you want some as well okay then! You are need to understand that you are a fan of Darren Young because you are a German skid mark who can't get laid and even ****e's won't do you and you are a ugly gay.

Ohhh, you're one of those types. The ones who just grab random insults and throw them together, hoping they'll be coherent. Let's try and address each of these, shall we?

you are a fan of Darren Young

How exactly can one be a fan of Darren Young? Wouldn't he need to DO something first? Besides get chocked out by Cena?

you are a German skid mark

Are you calling me a tire mark on the road from a German car? Well, I actually find the German accent to be quite sexy, so I'll take half of that as a compliment, thank you very much.

who can't get laid

The irony of this statement is so staggering that I can't even write a witty response to it.

and even ****e's won't do you

Your various family members say otherwise.

and you are a ugly gay.

I'd like to know how you'd call me ugly when I haven't posted any pictures of myself on here, and likely never will. I just hope to God you don't live anywhere near Canada.

Also, we don't take kindly to homophobes 'round these parts, boy.

Next time, I'd recommend using insults that actually work. Like:

Your existence is an embarrassment to nature. Please solve this problem in whatever way feels appropriate to you.

ZeroVX you live in Canada and are proud of it?? (Wooo Canada sucks)

Any one that lives in Canada has a large head,big mouth and if they meet me a broken neck the best thing every to come out off Canada is Chris Jericho who probley lives a mile to the U.S. Go play some Hockey because Canada sucks

Oh SHIT! He told you to play some HOCKEY! What da fuck you gon do bout DAT?!?!?!?!

I learned a lot about people like Doug Crashin like he is a loser who only can call me a fuckwit well good on you. You need to get laid boy it might help you not become a prick and a piece of shit.

OH SHZZLE MCFIZZLE

DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRN

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE FUCKING FUCKITCHEN FUCKERRRRR

I wasn't going to join in, but you call Doug a prick? Like seriously, of all the ways you could open up on Doug, and you call him a prick?

How hard did your mother throw you against the wall as a child? How upset was she when she laid her eyes upon you and realized that the most you would amount to in life would be a racist bitter angry little pile of shit, fit only to beg for crackers and jack off into trash cans? Did she really try to end you out of sympathy then, or was she too spun out on heroin and pumped full of trailer trash semen to do anything correctly?

Mr Angel leave me alone stop sending me messages and stop red repping me on things outside of this that are not bad its lame and you are a ***

Numbers piss off or do something about me

I wasn't going to join in, but you call Doug a prick? Like seriously, of all the ways you could open up on Doug, and you call him a prick?

How hard did your mother throw you against the wall as a child? How upset was she when she laid her eyes upon you and realized that the most you would amount to in life would be a racist bitter angry little pile of shit, fit only to beg for crackers and jack off into trash cans? Did she really try to end you out of sympathy then, or was she too spun out on heroin and pumped full of trailer trash semen to do anything correctly?

I once had a dream where a dude in a bear costume took a dump in a trash can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back