NCAA Week 13 LD

And Nevada's fans get to rush the field!

Hell of a game. The sad part about this is people will criticize Boise for losing, when in truth, Nevada is a hell of a team.

Damn straight. The Nevada QB is a he'll of a talent, I wouldn't be surprised if he plays on Sundays, especially if he moves to WR in the NFL

I have no idea where Boise St. goes. Hell, they might not even be in the BCS now. In fact, I'm not even sure if they are conference champions. I'm not sure how the tiebreaker for the WAC goes. Boise St. beat Hawaii, Hawaii beat Nevada and Nevada beat Boise St. Both Boise State and Nevada only have one loss.

Nah. I doubt Michigan pulls a Notre Dame. Firing Rich will put their program back another 3 years.

I'm not saying it would be the RIGHT decision, or even a fair one, but Michigan obviously is going nowhere fast, Rodriguez has lost every year to Ohio State, and they are getting flat out embarrassed right now.

Don't be surprised to see Rodriguez gone.

Nothing pisses me off more than when referees make a call they originally weren't going to make because a coach whines about it.

Even if the call is correct, as shown by the Missouri vs. Kansas game. And holy shit, there's flags on every play. There was 4 of them on one play!

Michigan State: BIG TEN CHAMPS!

It's been 20 years in the making.

Too bad they'll celebrate it with a trip to the Capital One Bowl, instead of a BCS appearance.

Here's some projection for bowls (from ESPN):

BCS National Championship Game: Oregon vs. Auburn

Allstate Sugar: LSU vs. TCU

Discover Orange: Virginia Tech vs. Ohio State

Fiesta: Oklahoma State vs. Pittsburgh

Rose Bowl Game: Wisconsin vs. Boise State

Now, obviously there will be some changes. Both Pittsburgh and BSU will be out. You have to figure Stanford slides in to the Rose Bowl slot. Alabama lost, and I don't see the Big Ten getting three teams into BCS games. If Oklahoma St beats both Oklahoma and Nebraska...that might be room for Mizzou to slide in.

Lord knows the BCS owes Mizzou one after the bullshit from a couple years ago. It's a long shot, but it's possible.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see my mistake.

There can't be 3 BCS teams from the same conference, which is why MSU looks to be the odd man out in the Big 10.

There can't be 3 BCS teams from the same conference, which is why MSU looks to be the odd man out.

I didn't think there could, but I wasn't 100% sure. There's no way a Big East team gets a second spot, and I highly doubt an ACC team gets a second spot. SEC would have Auburn and LSU, Pac-10 would have Oregon and Stanford, Big-Ten gets Ohio State and probably Wisconsin...if things work the way I said, then both Oklahoma and Nebraska would have 3 losses, and Missouri is an exciting team to watch. They don't have the prestige of either Oklahoma or Nebraska, but they beat Oklahoma, and there's precedent to put a team with a better record in a BCS game over a team that just lost the conference title game.

God dammit the last hope I have is that Wisconsin chokes this game away but through 3 minutes they're making it look really easy.

If it was that scenario there would be only 1 team from the Big 12 (the champion) because you forgot to include TCU.

God dammit the last hope I have is that Wisconsin chokes this game away but through 3 minutes they're making it look really easy.

If it was that scenario there would be only 1 team from the Big 12 (the champion) because you forgot to include TCU.

Ahh fuck. I took out Pittsburgh, but forgot to plug in UConn. Damn, forget I said anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back