NCAA Week 13 LD

God bless icing the kicker I guess.

How bad does it suck when your kicker gets iced by the officials. Seems kind of unfair. Especially when Boise St. had just called timeout. You're telling me the replay officials couldn't look at the replay during the timeout?

Icing or not, missing a 26 yarder in the middle of the field is pretty inexcusable. And why was the ball on the middle of the field? Should have been about 3 yards from the left hash where the receiver was downed.

How bad does it suck when your kicker gets iced by the officials. Seems kind of unfair. Especially when Boise St. had just called timeout. You're telling me the replay officials couldn't look at the replay during the timeout?

Why are you trying to use logic on the NCAA?

Wow...someone put that kicker on the suicide watch. I can't imagine how badly he'll feel for the rest of his life if Boise St. loses this game.

The only good in all this for Boise is the defense had a little time to recuperate. The bad is Nevada just needs a FG to win.

Shot he missed again! 26 and 29 yard shanks.

Of course Nevada's kicker isn't good either. He had one blocked and almost run back already tonight

And Nevada's fans get to rush the field!

Hell of a game. The sad part about this is people will criticize Boise for losing, when in truth, Nevada is a hell of a team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back