NCAA Football Week 1 LD

Megatron

Justin Verlander > You
Yeah, the first game is going (Murray State at Louisville on ESPNU) so it's time to get this bitch back up.

Not many intriguing games tonight (if any) but the weekend should provide us with some good matchups, including the headliner #3 Oregon vs. #4 LSU and the other main event #5 Boise State vs. #19 Georgia. Along with those there will be other nice games this weekend to kickoff the college football season.

And don't forget you can still make predictions in the NCAA Predictions thread, at the bottom of my sig. It doesn't take long, trust me. I'd like a little bit more of a turnout, so please vote. For me. :eek:

Tech in rare form out there tonight. Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come for the season. Yes, I know it's just Western Carolina.

It's interesting that the battle of Kentucky supremacy... is actually a battle :lmao:

I'll give WKU credit though, they aren't just backing down to a big bad SEC team. I'd love to see an upset, but its a fat chance.

Yeah neither team can get anything going, although UK did get a long pass play before the end of the qtr.

About 40 minutes away from MSU's opener. Time for them to kick some Penguin ass. What a good way to kick off the season for the Big Ten Champs.

Defense had a tough time getting off the field to start but the offense looked pretty well tuned that time with a TD run by Caper. I'd like a 21-0 lead by half, put this game out of reach and get the starters out of there. The defense has to get some 3 and outs though.

Much better stop defense. That breather they got during the offense drive looks to have given them a second wind.

Defense = work in progress for sure. They got some guys to fill and they're playing pretty crappy (with their one good stop nullifyed by a muffed punt).

Poor penalties plus bad pass defense leads to this being a 1 point game in the middle of the 2nd. Keyshawns turnover was deflating but the defense still has to get off the field.

Well the offense has had no problems. That was like 4 plays. A long pass to Cunningham, and 3 runs to Bell. Good to see one side of the ball having no problems.

Now if the defense could get a stop and the offense gets another TD before the half I'll be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back