• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA Football Week 1 LD

If this score holds in the Boise St. vs. Georgia game, it will do two things. 1) Get those stupid people who say Boise St. couldn't hang in the SEC to shut the fuck up and 2) Probably be the beginning of the end for Mark Richt's career at Georgia.

It's kind of sad and satisfying at the same time as my dad is a BIG UGA fan and I would like nothing more than to rub this in his face after him going on for the past couple of weeks of the Bulldogs handling Boise like they did Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago. But, on the other hand, he hasn't enjoyed much success for Georgia lately. It would be like kicking him when he's already down.

I'm looking forward to the end of the year when the BCS tries to tell us that beating Georgia in Georgia really isn't that big of a win. Didn't they beat VT last year early on too and it was discounted because of what VT did later?

Oregon kind of handed the game over to LSU with all the fumbles, but still... LSU's defense and running game were spectacular tonight.

I missed most of this game wtf happened to Oregon? is LSU really this good or did Oregon just play like absolute shit?!

I missed most of this game wtf happened to Oregon? is LSU really this good or did Oregon just play like absolute shit?!

As usual, it was a combination of both. Oregon had 4 costly turnovers, while LSU was able to run the ball down their throats and also keep LaMichael James from having a big game.

Marshall got a solid score with good special teams, but I think West Virginia will be doing just fine going forward. The offense has already put up 10 points on the board.

Geno Smith is looking very good at this point. He is picking apart the Marshall defense, which hasn't been particularly bad at this point. It is still early, but Smith is looking great right about now. The only problem I see is he may rely on scrambling too much. But it is too early to tell.

Geno looks sharper than any QB I've seen this weekend. I think Marshall's D is actually playing pretty well so far. This is a good thing going forward for WVU

Miami's rocky start was expected but they've gotten it together. Lamar Miller looks like he could be the next great Canes running back. They haven't had a truly great back since Willis McGahee (Frank Gore was great but injury prone).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back