NCAA Week 13 LD

That's about as perfect of a first quarter as you can have for Alabama.

Don't know how this team lost 2 games, especially with the way their D is playing today.

Wow, that was a HUGE defensive play for Auburn. They may be able to translate that into some momentum.

It's obvious Boise St/TCU Auburn just isn't good enough to play with the big boys. This is why they shouldn't be in the national title game.

You KNOW it would be said if it wasn't Auburn taking this pounding.

But they play in the SEC, even if you lose 5 games you should play in the National Championship game, ITS THE SEC....

Wow i guess that teaches me the lesson, never fall asleep during a rivalry game. I wake up and i see freaking auburn by 1 wtf!

I had a feeling that Auburn would come back and make it a game. In fact, I was going to post that in the thread, but decided laying on my couch and taking a short nap was more important.

Hats off to Auburn. Both sides of the ball finally played better, and they looked like a true national title contender. I have no problem with an undefeated Auburn vs. an undefeated Oregon national title game.

I DO have a problem with a team going undefeated and being told they have no chance to win the national title, ESPECIALLY since everyone always likes to say "every week is a playoff".

I DO have a problem with a team going undefeated and being told they have no chance to win the national title, ESPECIALLY since everyone always likes to say "every week is a playoff".

This is my issue right here. Boise and TCU started the season ranked higher and were perfect, yet other teams jumped them. How does that make sense?

These refs are freaking terrible. That call they made against Arizona was ALMOST as bad as the call against Auburn earlier today. Almost.

These refs are freaking terrible. That call they made against Arizona was ALMOST as bad as the call against Auburn earlier today. Almost.

Come on Arizona. One more half of good football and then college football has its worst nightmare.

No, the "worst nightmare" would be if Oregon loses today, and Auburn loses next week...especially if LSU loses tomorrow.

TCU vs. Boise St would be the BCS worst nightmare.

No, the "worst nightmare" would be if Oregon loses today, and Auburn loses next week...especially if LSU loses tomorrow.

TCU vs. Boise St would be the BCS worst nightmare.

True. I can see LSU losing tomorrow, but Auburn I dont think will lose to SC, although Spurrier might be able to pull some miracle out of his hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back