NCAA Week 13 LD

Oregon and Auburn still aren't in the clear yet. Interesting to see what happens if they both lose.

Ahh fuck. I took out Pittsburgh, but forgot to plug in UConn. Damn, forget I said anything.

No problem.

Boise St. losing probably means no BCS game for them but you'll never know. Assuming Auburn and Oregon win out, here are my projections.

National Championship Game: Auburn vs. Oregon

Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs. Stanford

Fiesta Bowl: TCU vs. Ohio State

Sugar Bowl: LSU vs. Oklahoma or Nebraska

Orange Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. UConn

Once Iowa was out of contention for the Big Ten Title they seemed to just pack it in and play down to their competition. They played OSU and Wisconsin tough and beat MSU but they also had bad losses to Northwestern and now Minnesota. The Big Ten isn't completely horrible though. I actually think Wisconsin is possibly the best team in the country right now with how they've played the last 7 games.

Once Iowa was out of contention for the Big Ten Title they seemed to just pack it in and play down to their competition. They played OSU and Wisconsin tough and beat MSU but they also had bad losses to Northwestern and now Minnesota. The Big Ten isn't completely horrible though. I actually think Wisconsin is possibly the best team in the country right now with how they've played the last 7 games.
I've watched both Oregon and Auburn quite a bit this year. I find it hard to believe Wisconsin is a better team than either of them.

Wow...Minnesota just beat Iowa...the Big Ten is fucking awful. And what the hell happened to Iowa?

Guh, both my dark horse teams shit the bed this year. Not my fault North Carolina decided to have half their fucking team get suspended though. I have no idea what on earth happened to Iowa.

I've watched both Oregon and Auburn quite a bit this year. I find it hard to believe Wisconsin is a better team than either of them.

I've watched plenty of them as well and while Oregon and Auburn have had the better overall years obviously, I don't see a team in the country that is playing better then Wisconsin right now. They've scored 31 plus in 7 straight games, beat Ohio State soundly, and beat Iowa on the road when the Hawkeyes were still playing good football. They are just a machine right now.

Norcal...Wisconsin is going to Rose Bowl (if not BCS title game). 3-way tie for Big Ten title.

He said Mighigan StaTE were big ten champs. I said Big Ten champs are going to the Rose Bowl. Doesnt matter who or which, whatever team wins the shitty ass boring Big Ten gets to go to The Rose Bowl to get their asses blown off by TCU

I've watched plenty of them as well and while Oregon and Auburn have had the better overall years obviously, I don't see a team in the country that is playing better then Wisconsin right now. They've scored 31 plus in 7 straight games, beat Ohio State soundly, and beat Iowa on the road when the Hawkeyes were still playing good football. They are just a machine right now.
They're also playing, to borrow the words for the Ohio St. president, playing the Little Sisters of the Poor. Their schedule over their win streak has been Minnesota, Ohio St., Iowa, Purdue, Indiana, Michigan, and Northwestern. The only good team there is OSU, and Wisconsin barely defeated Iowa.

Wisconsin is an elite team, I'm not denying that, but I don't think they're good enough to beat Oregon or Auburn. And we'll may never get to find out.

But Wisconsin and Ohio St are also Big Ten champions. And Stanford will go to Rose Bowl, not TCU.

No they wont. The Rose Bowl is obligated to take the Big Ten champ and the highest ranked non AQ team if a Pac Ten team makes the National Championship.

Big Ten slug Vs TCU.

Unless Auburn loses the SEC title game of course.

He said Mighigan StaTE were big ten champs. I said Big Ten champs are going to the Rose Bowl. Doesnt matter who or which, whatever team wins the shitty ass boring Big Ten gets to go to The Rose Bowl to get their asses blown off by TCU

It does matter. Because in this case...it's teamS.

They're also playing, to borrow the words for the Ohio St. president, playing the Little Sisters of the Poor. Their schedule over their win streak has been Minnesota, Ohio St., Iowa, Purdue, Indiana, Michigan, and Northwestern. The only good team there is OSU, and Wisconsin barely defeated Iowa.

Wisconsin is an elite team, I'm not denying that, but I don't think they're good enough to beat Oregon or Auburn. And we'll may never get to find out.

When they played Iowa, the Hawkeyes were still a good football team. They had just beaten Penn State and Michigan by double digits in back to back weeks and the week after losing to Wisconsin, Iowa absolutely crushed MSU 37-6. Michigan and Northwestern are also both decent 7 win teams that Wisconsin just beat in back to back weeks by a combined 67 points.

Wisconsin matches up very well with Auburn and Oregon struggled against a Big Ten team in Ohio State in the Rose Bowl last year. Oregon has improved since last year but this Wisconsin team is also better then last years Ohio State team. I'm not saying Wisconsin would beat them guaranteed but if I was picking I'd go with the Badgers.

Wisconsin will beat TCU by double digits.

When Oklahoma, Texas, and Texas Tech were tied, they used the highest BCS rankings to determine the winner of that division. I guess that was just the Big 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back