Name A Poster Worse Than You

Let me get this straight; Doc has been the nicest guy on these forums for the better part of his existence here. He hasn't had much a bad thing to say about anyone, save for those that truly deserve it, and has been a very cheery guy, very amicable to talk to, and a pretty good poster at that.

And now that he's saying something about you, he's the worst troll on these forums? I can totally think of worse cases of trollhood on these forums.

Gentleman, let's just calm down here, for Christ sake. Why is it that whenever someone says something about our posts, we get all pissy and are all like "OMG, Posterz is the suckzor! He only knowz five movez!!!!" It's an internet forum, for Christ sake. Let everyone go about their business as they please, and chill the fuck down.

Now that I've contributed to the derailment of this thread.... I'm totally better than Slyfox.

Let me get this straight; Doc has been the nicest guy on these forums for the better part of his existence here. He hasn't had much a bad thing to say about anyone, save for those that truly deserve it, and has been a very cheery guy, very amicable to talk to, and a pretty good poster at that.

And now that he's saying something about you, he's the worst troll on these forums? I can totally think of worse cases of trollhood on these forums.

Gentleman, let's just calm down here, for Christ sake. Why is it that whenever someone says something about our posts, we get all pissy and are all like "OMG, Posterz is the suckzor! He only knowz five movez!!!!" It's an internet forum, for Christ sake. Let everyone go about their business as they please, and chill the fuck down.

Now that I've contributed to the derailment of this thread.... I'm totally better than Slyfox.
Ya, but he's a sig-maker.

A sig-maker currently not making sigs?
Don't betray your people like that! Fight for your rights! Sig-maker for the President by 2020!

Which makes that completely excusable, of course.
Is that sarcasm, or are you agreeing with me? If it's sarcasm you're a fucking idiot. If your serious you're a fucking idiot. In general you're just a fucking idiot. Become an hero.

Now that's just fucking dumb. Kill yourself, because I hate you so much. Srsly.
1236664538680-300x273.jpg

Can you really see that happening?

I'm so better than Tenta. The mentee has surpassed the mentor!! Bahgawd! Not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back