Name a poster better than you

cripes, alright

Wrestling

A lot of people.

cookie, xfearbefore, and jmt225 are my equals, and one day IndyJon22 will be as well when he gets some more foreign films under his belt.

Ciggie Lounge

FTS's editorials beat anything I can do in there.

No one.

Jake.

Strip club

:headscratch: I'm the king at the strip club I visit, and with good reason: I give out 5s and 10s. If you can't match my tips, then I'm pretty sure I'd be king at your strip club as well :D :D :D.

board room

Everyone else who can post in there.

:headscratch: I'm the king at the strip club I visit, and with good reason: I give out 5s and 10s. If you can't match my tips, then I'm pretty sure I'd be king at your strip club as well :D :D :D.

doesnt exist, never been to one. Good job though. if it DID exist, then yea you would be king and shit

I think instead of who you think is better than you, you should ask who the best is period, and take the posters with the highest percentage of votes and make a poll, American Idol style.

I could go through a list of around 20 people that are better than me here. First and foremost, I would probably say, Tasty.

I'm so stuck in the middle when it comes to poster ratings that I wouldn't know where to begin when it comes to who's better and worse than me. So, I'll just say "many people" and leave it at that.

KillJoy, if you were aiming for funny on that one, I'd say you missed the mark by the size of a black man's penis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back