Who is a better poster than you??

IC said I'm better than he is. He's drunk. He HAS to be.

Where in the hell to begin.

Jake
IC
Shocky
Norcal
Becca
Rusty
Monkey
NoFate
Sly, yeah I said it
Will, when he's here
Xfear
Sam
Polley

There are others but I worked all day and can't think fully.

First off, let me say thanks to everyone who mentioned me, I appreciate that, I really do.

A few of my favorite posters on here, whom I feel are at the very least my equals, though often times superior.

Shocky
Kasey (does anyone besides the vets even know him?)
IC25 (except for his claim that Sgt. Peppers sucks...BLASPHEMY!)
Slyfox
Jake
Sam

Just off the top of my head. I'm probably forgetting a few. That new guy Harthan has a bright future here I think as long as he can keep his nose clean. Very intelligent and well-spoken for his age, though I hope that doesn't sound condescending.

He was one of the first posters I recognized when I started. He still posts in some areas.
That new guy Harthan has a bright future here I think as long as he can keep his nose clean. Very intelligent and well-spoken for his age, though I hope that doesn't sound condescending.
It would only really sound condescending if you were seventeen. If you aren't, then it just comes off as a complement.

First off, let me say thanks to everyone who mentioned me, I appreciate that, I really do.

A few of my favorite posters on here, whom I feel are at the very least my equals, though often times superior.

Shocky
IC25 (except for his claim that Sgt. Peppers sucks...BLASPHEMY!)
Slyfox
Jake
Sam

Just off the top of my head. I'm probably forgetting a few. That new guy Harthan has a bright future here I think as long as he can keep his nose clean. Very intelligent and well-spoken for his age, though I hope that doesn't sound condescending.

I think lots of people know Kasey, he's been around forever.

Flames Out
Dragon

Hmmmm. Better. There are very few I would say are better than me. I like to try to view everyone as equals. Either that, or inferior. Okay, let's see, who is truly better than me?

IC25
Shocky
NorCal
Sly
Will
Jake
Sam
Xfear

That's it off the top of my head.

Wow. You really beat up on yourself. Course, it's accurate, but there's still no need to do that to yourself in public.

*Deep Breath*

NoFate
Shocky
Sam
Sly
Jake
IC25
Polley
Xfear
fromthesouth
TheBigOneWill
Shango
Klunder
Monkey
Murfish
Luther
Harthan
Rusty

And probably some others.. I'd have to think about it longer.

I'm pretty sure I haven't made a non-spam post in forevah.

Name someone. Them.

Apart from Murfish. And Blaze. And 48.7. And santinoistight.

No offense Blaze.

There are planty of better posters than me. But there is only one better forum personality than me, that is xfear.

Off the top of my head

Shocky
Sam
Sly
Norcal
NoFate
IC
Jake
Xfear
Spawn
Luther
48/7
Polley
Monkey
Murfish
KB
Becca
Will
Rusty
Shadow
Justin
Shango
Harthan

I'm sure there are MANY more seeing as I'm not very good, and have been busy so havent been posting much but this is just off the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back