Name A Poster Worse Than You

And no, you can't, because no one can.

Weren't you going on about how you can? Contradiction.

Or, it's you being better than me and being allowed to say a certain word because you're a different skin color. I think that's the definition of racism, dumbass.

For one, it's the internet,

So you can be racist? That doesn't make sense.

Look! It's the internet! So I'm going to fulfill my fantasies and wank to child po-....Oh, wait. Can't do that either. The internet is not a blank check to hate or defile.

and for two, I apparently can't say a word on the internet that I can say without consequences in the real world.

You just said:

And no, you can't, because no one can.

Hmmm....Number One rule of debating, you don't contradict yourself in the same paragraph. Hell, that was within a sentence of each other.

Oh, and the Number Two rule is not to be racist. Since those are really the only rules, you kinda fail.

Am I racist for not knowing I couldn't say a word I can normally say?

That's contradiction number two. You're not making a very good headway.

Oh, and yes. Just because I could call a white person a racial epithet and not get in trouble doesn't mean it's not racist to call him that racial epithet. The connotation behind that word is what makes it racist. Not the intent.

I can say "Fuck" all day, and mean "Pretty flowers." But everyone around me is going to think I'm just an ignorant, coarse idiot. It doesn't matter what my intent behind the word was, what matters is the inherent meaning applied. Or connotation, for anyone past the 4th motherfucking grade.

No, because it's not a racist word said in the context or pronunciation

No, a racist word is racist in any context. I'm pretty sure that's why it's called a racial slur, and not a racist phrase. Phrase would imply a set of specific words that have to be said in a certain order.

I could go around calling Jews and Arabs by their specific racial slurs, but say it with a smile and a nice hug. That's completely and utterly racist, so I think I won't be doing that.

(spelling in this case) I said it.

If you think that "gga" and "gger" are pronounced the same way, you're motherfucking ******ed, and I hope you burn in Hell.

So you are 100% wrong.

Since you're a racist who can't even help but contradict himself twice in one post, I'm going to go out on a limb and call you the ******ed one here. That makes you 500% wrong, which makes me 400% right. Or something like that.

Weren't you going on about how you can? Contradiction.

Or, it's you being better than me and being allowed to say a certain word because you're a different skin color. I think that's the definition of racism, dumbass.

So you can be racist? That doesn't make sense.

Look! It's the internet! So I'm going to fulfill my fantasies and wank to child po-....Oh, wait. Can't do that either. The internet is not a blank check to hate or defile.

You just said:

Hmmm....Number One rule of debating, you don't contradict yourself in the same paragraph. Hell, that was within a sentence of each other.

Oh, and the Number Two rule is not to be racist. Since those are really the only rules, you kinda fail.

That's contradiction number two. You're not making a very good headway.

Oh, and yes. Just because I could call a white person a racial epithet and not get in trouble doesn't mean it's not racist to call him that racial epithet. The connotation behind that word is what makes it racist. Not the intent.

I can say "Fuck" all day, and mean "Pretty flowers." But everyone around me is going to think I'm just an ignorant, coarse idiot. It doesn't matter what my intent behind the word was, what matters is the inherent meaning applied. Or connotation, for anyone past the 4th motherfucking grade.

No, a racist word is racist in any context. I'm pretty sure that's why it's called a racial slur, and not a racist phrase. Phrase would imply a set of specific words that have to be said in a certain order.

I could go around calling Jews and Arabs by their specific racial slurs, but say it with a smile and a nice hug. That's completely and utterly racist, so I think I won't be doing that.

If you think that "gga" and "gger" are pronounced the same way, you're motherfucking ******ed, and I hope you burn in Hell.

Since you're a racist who can't even help but contradict himself twice in one post, I'm going to go out on a limb and call you the ******ed one here. That makes you 500% wrong, which makes me 400% right. Or something like that.
I was saying no one should be allowed to say it with a -gger ending, and I don't understand the -gga ending, but I say it sometimes.
Do I think they're pronounced the same way? No. Otherwise, it would be stupid to go around saying it, and saying I should burn in hell is pretty harsh. I'm not a racist, never have been. But if that's what helps you sleep at night, thinking I'm a racist, then go ahead, I won't be able to it get through to you or really anyone else. So whatever. I'm done with it.

I was saying no one should be allowed to say it with a -gger ending, and I don't understand the -gga ending, but I say it sometimes.
Do I think they're pronounced the same way? No. Otherwise, it would be stupid to go around saying it, and saying I should burn in hell is pretty harsh. I'm not a racist, never have been. But if that's what helps you sleep at night, thinking I'm a racist, then go ahead, I won't be able to it get through to you or really anyone else. So whatever. I'm done with it.

For fucks sake, they're the same word.

Does it matter if I call you a fucker or a fucka? No, cause you're both. Now get the hell out of my WZ.

For fucks sake, they're the same word.

Does it matter if I call you a fucker or a fucka? No, cause you're both. Now get the hell out of my WZ.
It isn't your Wrestlezone. And I won't leave either. If I'm not around, it'll be a perma-ban. You can hope for that all you want, but I'll be careful of what I say, just so I don't get banned, just to spite you.

It isn't your Wrestlezone. And I won't leave either. If I'm not around, it'll be a perma-ban. You can hope for that all you want, but I'll be careful of what I say, just so I don't get banned, just to spite you.

If? I give you two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back