• Milkyway!!!

• ellisman7

• mrstlouis

• DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN

• ChrisJeffers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This thread is where you may place your vote for one of the five nominees for The Award For Worst Wrestling Poster. The voting poll is public, and it will close on Sunday, July 12th. The winner for this award will be announced on Monday, July 13th. Here are your nominees, along with a brief explanation for their nomination:

Milkyway!!! - For trying to hide his hatred for Shawn Michaels behind poorly reasoned arguments...while liking HHH.

ellisman7 - For ruining RAW LDs.

mrstlouis - For making things up and thinking that grammar and spelling are unimportant on the Internet.

DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN - For being like mrstlouis, except without an excuse.

ChrisJeffers - Because someone nominated him.

May the worst person win!!!

I'd say ellisman. Milk is getting better (from what I've seen), and no one should give DEADMAN a reason to make another alt by voting for him...

Milk easily. I don't expect anything more from the others as they're just plain old internet newbs. Milky could be better but the logic he pushes in regards to HHH and HBK prevents him from being better. For that, I have to vote for him over the others.

I'd say Ellisman for afformentioned reasons I said before. Plus, he creeps me out with his varied threads.

Milkyway is young, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
ellisman is like 20. He has no excuse.

Blade makes a good point.

See people, this is why you wait until all the arguments are presented until you vote!

I'd say Ellisman for afformentioned reasons I said before. Plus, he creeps me out with his varied threads.
Would you be less creeped out if his threads were all astonishingly similar?

Milky once said his HBK rage was to drive some discussion.
Yeah, but I posted an HBK hate thread and got over a page of red rep without making it to the final five in this category. He's definately doing something I'm not.

Mrstlouis. He/she thinks his/her opinions are facts. He/she also has horrible grammar, there is absolutely no reason why a men/women his/her age has that much bad grammar.

Mrstlouis. He/she thinks his/her opinions are facts. He/she also has horrible grammar, there is absolutely no reason why a men/women his/her age has that much bad grammar.

I think it's a he, his name is meant to be Mr. St. Louis.

...while taking a shot at the grammar of another person.

Good, it's actually there. I feel far less crazy now that I have confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back