• OrtonIsLegend

• Unholy Profit

• WrestlingAuthority90

• ellisman7

• Coco The Monkey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This thread is where you may place your vote for one of the five nominees for The "Spencer And Heidi" Award For Biggest Tool. The voting poll is public, and it will close on Monday, July 6th. The winner for this award will be announced on Tuesday, July 7th. Here are your nominees, along with a brief explanation for their nomination:

OrtonIsLegend - For being himself.

Unholy Profit - For being himself.

WrestlingAuthority90 - For being CCS.

ellisman7 - For his annoying twitter that no one has the balls to admit is annoying.

Coco The Monkey - For being an oh so important and typical liberal second-semester college freshman.

May the worst person win!!!

I'm happpy that you had to use more words to justify why I'm a tool than anyone else you listed. :)

Then again, I am up against OrtonIsLegend and Ellis...

Well a month ago, I would probably have given this to OIL. He is an annoying twat, but he hasn't been bad lately.

If this was 3 months ago, Unholy Profit would be my choice. he was a complete asshat when he started. But he is hardly here anymore, who I dont know.

CCS made fun of MJ, just to get a reaction. Pretty toolish.

Dont really care about Ellis, so why would I care about him being a tool.

Coco is a good dude, he wont get this vote.

Ill have to think about it.

earthmover%2001.jpg

got to give it up to Ellisman...your twitter is annoying as shit and its preventing teh brick house booty commooty thread to fully rise to it's true potential.

Tie between ellisman7 and WrestlingAuthority90.

I have just made up a new rule, and that's that tdigle gets to decide the winner in case of tie.

Your Winner For The Spencer And Heidi Award For Biggest Tool Is...

Unholy Profit

(Hey, I said I get to choose the winner in the case of a tie, not that I had to choose between the two people that are actually tied for the most votes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back