Here Are Your Nominees For The Mid-Year Worst Of WZ Awards

Because this isn't the "worst noobs with under 10 posts that nobodys heard of" award. It's all names we know so that we can vote accordingly.

I mean, I know I'm more than likely getting the overrated award because of who's nominated with me, but I know it's just for shits and giggles. And to sometimes piss me off. Oh well.

Give us the reasons. I'm just curious why you nominated him.

He is undoubtedly an intelligent and articulate guy, but I think he takes advantage of the fact that not many people here know that much about Japanese professional wrestling. For instance, he told me in an early WZ Tounament thread that I knew very little about Inoki and he went on about how great of promoter and booker Inoki was. Admittedly, I didn't know that much about him at the time, but, upon learning more, I found out that Gelgarin couldn't have been more wrong with his claims. Also, he only backs up about half of his claims with proof. The rest he just puts out there and people accept them based on what he has said about Lou Thesz. But, I can't really comment on the claims he makes about Thesz, as I know jack shit about him and I have little interest in wrestling that took place before 1980.

Then what's the logic in me being 'overrated'? I'm just curious. I figured to get the 'asshole' nomination or 'attention ****e'. My wrestling posts are what I take pride in.

I can't believe I'm only nominated for one thing.

Vote Jane for Worst Bar Room Poster.

I can't believe I'm only nominated for one thing.

I nominated you for others and this one.

You're a good man, TDigle. Good man. Bet it was Becker... or Slyfox.

and me.

I'm flattered.

you're welcome

I wanted to be nominated...

I nominated you

I'd like to know how the fuck I made this list....I've seen about 8462734627349680274396 spammers, when nothing I post is spam, and I've not even posted in the bar much for 2 months.

I nominated you

I am a little curious as to why Gelgarin is on here, though I may ba able to guess why. I'm guessing someone saw lis Lou Thesz post, thinks that he doesn't post very much, and considers him overrated.

Me? I don't think he should be on there.

As for Russian models to be added to this thread... Alina Durpis...

b-Russian-Models-Alina-41649c9273a0.jpeg

Can we get these women to present the awards?

I nominated him and you

No nomanations for me either. I guess that's a good thing.

I nominated you

Stunned I didn't make something; probably because

A. I'm nowhere near big a name.
B. I have no personality.

Meh..... Tdigle... That is a woman that I would probably toss her salad just for any sort of chance of hooking up with her.

Didnt I tell you already?

Sly shouldn't be on the list, but hey...

Wait a minute, I didn't make one fucking category. :(

Nominated him and you

KB is definitely a tease after what he just said to me. KB FTW.

Nominated him

Gelgarin is the man and shouldn't be on that list.

I guess I should be happy I'm not nominated for anything, guess that means I'm pretty well liked around here.

Milenko is pretty much a shoo-in for biggest attention ****e, the only poster I think I've ever seen to make a thread to announce that he's making another thread :lmao:

I nominated you, and Milenko

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who submitted nominations for these awards. Some of your nominations were taken into account, while some of your nominations weren't. Stay tuned to find out when voting will take place.

You are welcome

Now way, ellisman7 was worst bar room poster. Or WA90, how in the world did he not get nominated for it?

I don't like the least amuzing poster nominees. No one, besides Coco, deserves to be there, and Coco is still pretty amusing sometimes.

Worst Poster, Wrestling
Most Overrated Poster, Wrestling
The Max Hardcore Award For Worst Bar Room Poster
Biggest Asshole
The "Spencer And Heidi" Award For Biggest Tool
Biggest Tease
The "DerfsNUMBA1FAN" Award For Biggest Attention ****e
The "Chirping Crickets" Award For The Least Amusing Poster On WZ
Most Delusional Poster

Milenko is pretty much a shoo-in for biggest attention ****e

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Monkey_Mania anyone?

I'd like to know how the fuck I made this list....I've seen about 8462734627349680274396 spammers, when nothing I post is spam, and I've not even posted in the bar much for 2 months.

your shit. prepare to be steamrolled

move over little boy.. or little girl, The Great One is here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back