• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something New

why write 20 lines when your point can be made in 3?

Some people seem to think that the length of someones posts makes them a good poster, those people are strange.

First off, because I quite honestly worry about getting further infractions, having gotten two in the first week on this forum because I was overly stupid not to realise I was posting in non-spam sections :icon_neutral:

And secondly, I know having posted something that fills 200 bloody lines and is basicly a rant that just brings people into a trance of boredom isn't exactly gonna put me over as the poster of all posters, but as I mentioned above, I'd much rather avoid an Infraction for spamming and actually put forth a realistic point in my threads that I feel appropriate and fitting to show off my opinion just fine, than something I'd go back and look at and go "that could've really been better"

First off, because I quite honestly worry about getting further infractions, having gotten two in the first week on this forum because I was overly stupid not to realise I was posting in non-spam sections :icon_neutral:

Hmm, I got infracted twice in my first week, I think it's because I posted "Khali should go back to OCW".

And secondly, I know having posted something that fills 200 bloody lines and is basicly a rant that just brings people into a trance of boredom isn't exactly gonna put me over as the poster of all posters,

You'd be surprised. It'd probably earn you a tribute thread, so long as your grammar was good, cant be a good poster unless you put comma's in the right places.

but as I mentioned above, I'd much rather avoid an Infraction for spamming and actually put forth a realistic point in my threads that I feel appropriate and fitting to show off my opinion just fine, than something I'd go back and look at and go "that could've really been better"

Fair enough

I guess I should stop giving green rep to Via, and spread my one point of green love like herpes.

28 teeth too.

I don't care who you where "knocking" I left you rep with a joke, you didn't agree, so you called me out in a thread. Right after you just finished making a thread, calling out someone, who never showed up.

So, any other advice, to make my wrestlezone experience more enjoyable :icon_rolleyes:

I knew it was meant to be a joke, it just got me thinking. It was more of an inspiration than anything. I like you SSC. Our tag tream name would be Candy-Bar.

I believe you missed the point of that thread as well. There wasn't one. There was no one to call out, no one to show up.

I knew it was meant to be a joke, it just got me thinking. It was more of an inspiration than anything. I like you SSC. Our tag tream name would be Candy-Bar.

I believe you missed the point of that thread as well. There wasn't one. There was no one to call out, no one to show up.

w0rd.

I don't get much action on here, I was getting prepared for an epic heel turn... but fuck it, I'm pretty stoned, so we'll just be friends.

We do have endless name opportunities for a future tag team.

I wish I was a more consistent poster. Sometimes I am solid and other times I am mediocre. At least that's how it feels, I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back