Name A Poster Worse Than You

Jonnie.

i_want_you_to_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

Yeah, you're really not helping your brother's case right now. He seems like a cool enough guy and isn't half bad, but the name is holding him back. And you're just being dippy. You should quit while you're ahead. Or behind, whatever.

Wow, I can't believe I haven't been mentioned, even with all the hate I've gotten recently.
And I will say I'm better than...well not really anyone, wait, actually, there was this guy named RKOLEGACYRULZ and he always typed in caps and misspelled everything. Is he still around? Oh who cares. Other than that, I can't name too many people.

It's cause nobody gives a shit about you.

Also, your "brother", was it? Triple K? I'm sure he's an alt.

You're TeKKno Jonnie. Double K. He's Triple K. You're also both racist. Bant, etc.

Listen to Doc. Be cool, tell your bro to change his name, and no one will give him shit for it anymore (did you seriously think he wouldn't get made fun of for having the name Triple K?).
He will change his name, when he can log in and get to 50 posts. I didn't give him the name either, he picked it out.

Yeah, you're really not helping your brother's case right now. He seems like a cool enough guy and isn't half bad, but the name is holding him back. And you're just being dippy. You should quit while you're ahead. Or behind, whatever.
Read reply to tdigle. I don't see what exactly it is that makes me second behind Game Rage as most hated.

It's cause nobody gives a shit about you.

Also, your "brother", was it? Triple K? I'm sure he's an alt.

You're TeKKno Jonnie. Double K. He's Triple K. You're also both racist. Bant, etc.
Well, Jane, apparently your mom didn't give a shit about you enough to give you a boy's name. And yeah, my brother. I don't have to prove to you he's my brother, because I proved it to Sid and he proved it to Sly. My name has two k's in it, so? He's Triple K because his name is Kenny and he used to be a big Triple H fan. How many threads will it take about his name that you'll all be convinced. If you can prove that I'm a full on racist, I don't care what you say. I don't care now, but I won't later either. I didn't use the -er ending, and I'm part black. How can I be racist against black people when I, myself, am black. I'm not Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks, and the other 75% that isn't black doesn't hate black people either.

Can I go around yelling various racial epithets as long as I follow it up with "Lulz, just kidding guiz." No. I'll get shot.

And 100% racist.
And no, you can't, because no one can. For one, it's the internet, and for two, I apparently can't say a word on the internet that I can say without consequences in the real world. Am I racist for not knowing I couldn't say a word I can normally say? No, because it's not a racist word said in the context or pronunciation (spelling in this case) I said it. So you are 100% wrong.

And no, you can't, because no one can. For one, it's the internet, and for two, I apparently can't say a word on the internet that I can say without consequences in the real world. Am I racist for not knowing I couldn't say a word I can normally say? No, because it's not a racist word said in the context or pronunciation (spelling in this case) I said it. So you are 100% wrong.

It's a shame I can't green rep someone more than once a day.

Well, Jane, apparently your mom didn't give a shit about you enough to give you a boy's name.
SO last year.

And yeah, my brother. I don't have to prove to you he's my brother, because I proved it to Sid and he proved it to Sly.
Ok. So you're a racist family. Not much better.

My name has two k's in it, so? He's Triple K because his name is Kenny and he used to be a big Triple H fan.
Read my fucking post.

How many threads will it take about his name that you'll all be convinced.
Make 25 more and we'll talk.

If you can prove that I'm a full on racist, I don't care what you say. I don't care now, but I won't later either.
I don't know what you're trying to say...

I didn't use the -er ending, and I'm part black.
Quick question:Are you black or white? It shouldn't matter, it's racist either way, but in reality it could change how your life ends.

How can I be racist against black people when I, myself, am black.
It's not racism. It's the fact you used a word many people find offensive.
I'm not Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks, and the other 75% that isn't black doesn't hate black people either.
I don't now what this means.

Anyway, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. You annoy me.

I love you all....

Tenta, my man, good to see you. I joined up for the CLDL, imagine me trying to debate.

Game Rage... we shall soon meet in the CLDL, I look forward to verbally pummeling you into submission... seriously though, good luck and good debating. And the whole get you banned comment, yeah sorry.

Jonnie.... you're an idiot.

Game Rage... we shall soon meet in the CLDL, I look forward to verbally pummeling you into submission... seriously though, good luck and good debating. And the whole get you banned comment, yeah sorry.

It's cool man, I knew it was basically a joke. I don't take offense to everything the way people would have you believe. I am also looking forward to the fencing of words in the CLDL. Good luck buddy, ya know we'll both need it.

It's cool man, I knew it was basically a joke. I don't take offense to everything the way people would have you believe. I am also looking forward to the fencing of words in the CLDL. Good luck buddy, ya know we'll both need it.

Yeah if I really could not stand you, I would have said a lot more. I admit sometimes I like stoking the fire a bit and then sit back to watch it take off again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back