• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy rushed to emergency room

Oh look, Sully's turned into Mr. Self-Righteous again.

I was never self righteous, a matter a fact most of the people I've argured with were the self righteous ones. Not in this thread at all, but in threads passed. Although saying I was never self righteous could possibly make me look self righteous, so maybe that wasn't the correct thing to say.

And I'm not really trying to say my opinion is better, I was just pointing out that people are making themselves look quite silly, complaining that everyone is making fun of Matt Hardy.

Look at it this way, when Michael Jackson was going through his problems, people didn't hesitate to make jokes. A matter a fact, I think MJ had it the worst out of all the celebrities running themselves into the ground. People were always poking fun at Michael Jackson, or worse.

Now I'm not saying that the people complaining in this thread did that, and I'm not singling out anyone in this thread to be a hypocrite, all though it looked that way earlier. When I used the term hypocrite, I was refereeing to the general group of people out there, that are always acting like this towards things in the WWE.

I was never self righteous, a matter a fact most of the people I've argured with were the self righteous ones. Not in this thread at all, but in threads passed. Although saying I was never self righteous could possibly make me look self righteous, so maybe that wasn't the correct thing to say.

And I'm not really trying to say my opinion is better, I was just pointing out that people are making themselves look quite silly, complaining that everyone is making fun of Matt Hardy.

Look at it this way, when Michael Jackson was going through his problems, people didn't hesitate to make jokes. A matter a fact, I think MJ had it the worst out of all the celebrities running themselves into the ground. People were always poking fun at Michael Jackson, or worse.

Now I'm not saying that the people complaining in this thread did that, and I'm not singling out anyone in this thread to be a hypocrite, all though it looked that way earlier. When I used the term hypocrite, I was refereeing to the general group of people out there, that are always acting like this towards things in the WWE.
Michael Jackson was never making Youtube videos blaming ghosts for his problems.

Matt and his brother have my support for life. They've hurt no one but themselves throughout their entire career... I'll never get why so many fans have such disdain for them. Regardless, I have faith that eventually they'll both put all of this behind them and go on to live long, happy lives.

I've never hated Matt. In fact if you look at my old posts before he started the youtube channel(And for a little while after that) I defended Matt against people who hated on him(Hell even the fat jokes). It was just after he started doing the dumb things that I began to lose all liking for him. Eventually I just didn't give a damn and he annoyed me any time he was on TV. I don't know what it was that annoyed me most but the one that stood out most was that he seemed to have some sort of inferiority complex due to never having held a world title.

He really needs help along with his brother. It's a real shame to see what happened to two people that were at one stage referred to as the future of wrestling.

No, I got knocked over by the Jericho shovel you Gelatinous Tapeworm.

gummy-worms.jpg

-- Matt Hardy has checked in with another update on Twitter, saying he's gotten a brand new car and jokes around staying sober:

"Was lucky enough to get a brand new car thx to my pals help-1st song that played on my XM radio was "SOBER" by Tool! A sign-I do think!"

"It's goin to be a great day thx 2 my Lord & amazing circle of family & friends that I love so much! The circle will never go unbroken again!"
Double negative. He intends to break the circle!

I truly wish Matt the best of luck in his battles against the evil and cruel disease that is addiction.

Thank God, we can all relax and stop worrying about Matt Hardy, or stop poking fun at him. According to the main page, he's been reborn, so it's all good. And he must really mean it this time, he posted it on twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back