• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy rushed to emergency room

He is trying to poke fun at himself and his whole situation with these youtube videos, but he is looking more foolish with every ghost video he comes out with.

I feel bad for the guy. He needs some serious help.

Damn, there are a lot of unfunny people on WZ.

Another post disregarding that a human being needs serious help yet uses the situation as an advantage to create not so funny jokes.

I don't wish death on the guy but I do find it really tragic to see what has happend to a guy who I loved to watch peform 10 to 12 years in ladder and TLC matches to now reading news about him wrecking his car because he was drink driving and then blaming it on a Ghost

Another hypocritical post complaining that people are making fun of something over the internet.

The hypocrisy is clearly evident in most cases. They make fun of others on this site, yet they bitch about this?

The hypocrisy is clearly evident in most cases. They make fun of others on this site, yet they bitch about this?

Exactly. People are always cracking jokes, a matter a fact...this section is taken so unprofessional, that itself is a joke. I don't think anybody is serious in this section, so quite yer bitchin.

But if this was in the non spam section and people were cracking jokes, I agree that would be ridiculous, but this section is pretty much the center of all the jokes. It's way better then it was two years ago though, I'll tell ya that much.

Exactly. People are always cracking jokes, a matter a fact...this section is taken so unprofessional, that itself is a joke. I don't think anybody is serious in this section, so quite yer bitchin.

But if this was in the non spam section and people were cracking jokes, I agree that would be ridiculous, but this section is pretty much the center of all the jokes. It's way better then it was two years ago though, I'll tell ya that much.
I'm more offended by your disparaging remarks regarding the spam sections than anything I've heard about Matt Hardy all week.

I find this ironic or something of the sort.

Go find an encyclopaedia and learn what hypocrisy means.

Under no definition was my comment or Falkon's comment hypocritical.

I hope he gets help.

I may not be a fan anymore but I don't want him to die and become another wrestling statistic

I hope he is okay (physically and mentally) and will be able to get himself together as soon as possible.

Matt and his brother have my support for life. They've hurt no one but themselves throughout their entire career... I'll never get why so many fans have such disdain for them. Regardless, I have faith that eventually they'll both put all of this behind them and go on to live long, happy lives.

It is to some degree funny, I can't lie the whole thing about the "angel's blood" and blaming a ghost etc. But I hope that this is one wake up call for BOTH Hardys.

These guys need help, I hope that Jeff is done with his BS.

I see Chris Benoit is still making people tap from the afterlife. As for helping Matt, step number one, cut off his damn internet service.

The phone number Matt Hardy posted last night on Twitter isn't his, but rather, is registered to a man that lives near his residence in Cameron, North Carolina.

Hardy wrote to Reby Sky, his girlfriend, that his cell phone stopped functioning and for her to call him through his home phone number.

Reby, meanwhile, answered numerous queries related to Hardy's recent troubles on her Formspring account.

Will this get Matty to stop tweeting/txting and driving?

"I don't think that's the problem ..."

You seriously must have the patience of a saint. Kudos and respect to you.

"I'm really, really trying here. Thank you."

How are you feeling about this whole thing going on ? I really hope you are well. Only you know whats right to do.

"Hurt / exasperated / exhausted / furious / tired of being lied to / tired of enablers. Just tired."

Why did you get Matt drunk?? Now he's arrested because of you!!

"The only reason he's still alive is because of me. Asshole."

When asked what she said to Hardy after his accident, Sky responded, "Which one..." She was also asked whether Hardy had gone "insane." She wrote, "I'm the wrong person to ask..."

I laughed at the "asshole" reply. She must really have the patience of a saint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back