Matt Hardy Arrested for DWI; Fired from TNA

I like how because I'm not hating on Hardy I'm all the sudden gay for him.

You dont do anything until you know that he was in fact intoxicated. Why, as a business, would you jump the gun and fire a guy, lose someone who you could actually utilize, when you have the opportunity to redeem yourself?

WWE wouldnt fire someone without absolute proof that they did something. Just like Hardy was accused of driving drunk, Heath Slater was accused of raping a chick. Until theres proof that he did that they wont let him go. The bloodwork is still pending for Hardy, it just show how chaotic TNA is being run that they couldnt wait until the results of the blood tests cam back before they disciplined Hardy. You know how this goes across to everyone who doesnt hate Hardy because they jumped on the hate bandwagon, its look like a company that is so worried about saving its own ass that they completely abandon a superstar before theres any indication that he did something wrong.
It has nothing to do with a logical "you get a DWI, you get fired" it's more like "we're paying you too much, you're not a draw, we need an excuse to fire you". Now, why they wouldn't have just fired him before I don't know. My guess is people were sour on him because he's not a draw and is likely overpaid and this just put it over the edge.

If a guy makes you money, you can tolerate a lot more than if they don't.

Well, Matt Hardy is released, to no shock to me. Matt, like his brother, is a liability and I really don't think Matt has passion anymore in the wrestling business. I think his suspension, than his D.U.I., just set the TNA personal over the edge and they had to get rid of him, he wasn't really helping the company at all by getn susponed, lying about fans boycotting the house shows, and now his D.U.I, I don't think anybody wants to touch Matt Hardy with a 10 foot pole.

What's really funny, i that he's released from WWE for "being held down, or whatever the hell he thinks WWE were doing to him. He goes to TNA, get's suspened, than released. I think Matt is now exposed for a guy who is just an attention ****e, nothing else. He'll continue to make these obnoxious video's, continue to say "this is the year of Matt Hardy," but all in all he's just an attention ****e, I think he has no more passion for the wrestling business anymore.

I think it's also funny that TNA is the place that wrestler's become exposed for what they really are. Angle for being a mediocore wrestler, Jeff fo being a blantant junkie and careless of his fans and fellow wrestlers, Matt for being a egotistical douchebag, Hogan for being a self-centered pessimistic asshole (bshing Edge of retiring) Flair for being a guy who wants money, Anderson for being an average midcarder with overrated mic-skills. Seriously, it's not a retirement home, it's where people become exposed for who they really are.

I wonder how long he goes crawling back to Stanford to try to get a job back at WWE.

From Matt Hardys Youtube comments:

"When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I've every experience, I felt like I'd just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone.

Amen Friends,

MATTHEW"

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

From Matt Hardys Youtube comments:

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Why the faceplalms, hes describing an adrenaline rush. Even the worst of situations make you feel some sort of other worldly experience. Hes describing it quite colorfully, but I dont think he wants you to take it as seriously as you did.

It has nothing to do with a logical "you get a DWI, you get fired" it's more like "we're paying you too much, you're not a draw, we need an excuse to fire you". Now, why they wouldn't have just fired him before I don't know. My guess is people were sour on him because he's not a draw and is likely overpaid and this just put it over the edge.

If a guy makes you money, you can tolerate a lot more than if they don't.
And they've waited this long because its perfect. They have an excuse, and if the test results come back and its found out that he wasnt intoxicated there wont be a backlash because people dont care much for Matt these days.

The two brothers could have been hall of fame tag team legends. They just got full of themselves and thought they were invincible. They were one of the best at the height of their careers. Jeff is the more pathetic IMO. He blew it after being pushed to be a singles champion. Sad story. They are still young enough to get it together. Hope they do.

That mugshot is just sad to see. There was a time where the Hardys were my favorite wrestlers bar none, but now its just sad to see where they have gone. Hopefully someday they can find a way to clean themselves up, but I'm not sure that will happen anytime soon, if at all.

I still have faith that the Hardys can come together and be great again. Peope F up all the time but they also recover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back