Matt Hardy Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man are you serious? That really kind of sucks, I've always felt for Matt that while it often appeared he was the brains behind the whole North Carolina crew of himself, Jeff, Shannon, and Hurricane, he was always in Jeff's shadow and never really able to get to the top of the game despite his many years of being a model employee, as it often seemed he was paying for Jeff's sins.

Never failed a wellness test, never spoke bad of WWE or TNA, never missed/late for shows. Really a bummer given Jeff and Hurricane's histories of arrests, drinking, drugs, etc. that this happened to Matt. I hope he can get everything straightened out, and this doesn't set back what's left of his wrestling career any further. Love him or hate him, the guy really has a passion for this business and his fans, and it's always a shame to see this kind of stuff go down.

Well I will say this he is a Hardy so I wouldn't be surprise if Jeff put him up to it.Still he has to pay the time if he did the crime

The hardy's are on a downward spiral and have been for a long time. This really doesn't surprise me at all. Him and his brother should both be released from TNA. I am curious to know if it was a DWI or DUI.

I for one wonder what has happen to Matt Hardy. He was the hard working loyal guy and as stated above never failed a drug test or anything. I loved the hardy's growing up and I wish them both the best. I know personally what addictions can do to you. I seen a lot of it with my family an my ex girlfriend and myself. I know how scary it gets and how powerful it is. I hate when people sit here and bash them for being on drugs and blah blah blah. But know this, a perscription of drugs with a refil on it and if you take requird amounts for x amounts of days your body will become use to that substance and if you don't take it, it changes who you are. I wish matt would be who he was the better of the two and be a more of a positive influence to his little brother Jeff. This is sad.

I think the Hardy's need to get into Rehab and decided what they want to do with them selves because I want them in wrestling wethere the haters don't or not. Pair them up if they were healthy again an we could have damn near 5 star matches.

Best of luck Matt, took my dad till 50 to realize what alcahol and drugs do to you. Don't make that mistake and better your self now. We miss you wether people admit it or not. Come back stronger sober and better then ever boys.

Not good news for Hardy or TNA. I think it will be even longer if we see both Hardy's in a TNA ring again if ever with these charges. Jeff still has his court case pending, and now Matt was just arrested for DWI. However, Kurt Angle was arrested for the same thing about a year ago and it didn't stop him from working a full schedule. We will just have to wait and see what happens next.

This shit is getting serious now.

I don't like the Hardys very much, never have, never will. But I always respected what they brought to the table, but both of them are in such a mess right now, its only a matter of time before we see a post that reads "Breaking News - Hardy, 37, Found dead"

Like many wrestling fans I've lost a lot of respect for the Hardys over the last few years, but come on, these two CLEARLY need help before they get seriously hurt, or worse...dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back