Kurt Angle Arrested For DWI

I think most of this falls on WWEs PG campaign and TNA claiming to be all about wrestling... TNA isnt huge, they might be one day but thats irrelevant. Theyre not in a position where they have to worry if critics blast them over having irreputable wrestlers on the roster. As long as their wrestlers arent drunk in the ring or tripping on shrooms, let em fight. RVD and Sabu had trouble with marijuana, so what, sign em. Jeff Hardy? Signed. Angle? Signed. Hell, why not hire New Jack and dig up Chris Benoit. Im not saying this is right or wrong, but for TNA they just need to keep their wrestlers on the roster, and eliminate the outside problems unless its causing a problem in the ring, like the Jeff Hardy fiasco. If critics wanna bash them, so what? In their case, theres no such thing as bad press. Maybe some outsiders will hear "Oh, they held onto a guy with criminal issues? Maybe he's worth checking out". I may get a lot of heat for this, but IDGAF. My point is besides the creative issues, judge them by what they produce on TV, not what they do when the cameras arent running.

TNA doesn't do anything to TOP wrestlers. And THAT is the bullshit. Who cares if TNA let go Matt Hardy or Desmonde Wolfe? They're nobody's. Angle is a legit top guy. The company will look the other way and how is that fair? Why should he stay while Hardy and Wolfe are shown the door? Angle should be fired. Simple as that. He should get no special treatment, but he will because TNA is a complete joke of a company. They can't afford to let him go or the PPV will get even worse buyouts than they already get.

Top wrestlers? They sent Jeff away for 6 months. Kurt Angle got fined for his DUI in 2009. There hasn't been any other cases for anyone to make that assumption with TOP guys.

Who cares? Nobodies? You are avoiding the fact they have laid down punishment. Which is what people don't seem to comprehend and simply want to believe, TNA lets their talent shoot dope, smoke crack and drink and drive all night long.

Angle should be fired? Should Orton be fired for breaking WWE's Wellness Policy twice? Because he was not. You don't fire someone that is the World champion 1 months away from the big PPV.

Angle is done working dates with TNA on television after Bound For Glory, so this means nothing considering, he will not be around.

So, again...TNA is a joke of a company for giving their top stars special treatment while WWE did the exact samething with Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton. Great logic there, smart guy. All of them failed the Wellness Policy TWICE and were never fired.

They cannot afford to let him go because he is booked to be the hometown hero at Bound For Glory in Philly, he is the WORLD CHAMPION and he is the main piece to the storyline leading into Bound For Glory. It has nothing to do with buyrates. Hell, Angle isn't even on the No Surrender card. So, would you shut up or simply leave instead of posting baseless shit and simply trying to sound like another WWE mark with a half assed opinion? It's real pathetic now.

You know I've been thinking about this and, between someone hacking his twitter account and someone causing him to drive erratically/drink too much/have lots of brushes with the law I've figured out who it is and, thus, who he's feuding with in TNA after Bound For Glory.....

Papa_Shango_-_Charles_Wright_03.jpg

That's right, Papa Shango!

Seriously though, this is more stupid for Kurt on a personal level than a professional level. He's got a new child and he's training to "make a serious run at the olympic team" then this sort of thing happens and he's risking the chance to be involved with either...just crazy!

But, and this would be the same in WWE, he wont get punished by TNA. He might get a fine/suspension/order to get help after BFG but, on their version of Wrestlemania, there's no chance they're gonna take the best they have off the card, that'd be even worse for business. Right or wrong, that makes sense to me, as long as he isn't given Nick Hogan as his designated driver!

Oh, and for the ******** saying everyone has changed a cd or sent a text while driving, no they haven't. I have me ipod on so never have to change a cd and have never sent a text either so, please, don't generalise and lump me in with your dumb ass views that everyone is a cunt of a driver

You know I've been thinking about this and, between someone hacking his twitter account and someone causing him to drive erratically/drink too much/have lots of brushes with the law I've figured out who it is and, thus, who he's feuding with in TNA after Bound For Glory.....

Papa_Shango_-_Charles_Wright_03.jpg

That's right, Papa Shango!

Seriously though, this is more stupid for Kurt on a personal level than a professional level. He's got a new child and he's training to "make a serious run at the olympic team" then this sort of thing happens and he's risking the chance to be involved with either...just crazy!

But, and this would be the same in WWE, he wont get punished by TNA. He might get a fine/suspension/order to get help after BFG but, on their version of Wrestlemania, there's no chance they're gonna take the best they have off the card, that'd be even worse for business. Right or wrong, that makes sense to me, as long as he isn't given Nick Hogan as his designated driver!

Oh, and for the ******** saying everyone has changed a cd or sent a text while driving, no they haven't. I have me ipod on so never have to change a cd and have never sent a text either so, please, don't generalise and lump me in with your dumb ass views that everyone is a cunt of a driver

That's right dude... You have NEVER (not even for a split second) taken your eyes off of the road. You must be like the Terminator when you are driving. Completely focused on your mission to make it to Carl's Jr, you couldn't possibly be distracted by anything!:lmao:

You are a TOOL!!!

That's right dude... You have NEVER (not even for a split second) taken your eyes off of the road. You must be like the Terminator when you are driving. Completely focused on your mission to make it to Carl's Jr, you couldn't possibly be distracted by anything!:lmao:

You are a TOOL!!!

I'd quite happily be called a tool by a divvy cunt like yourself if it meant I didn't subscribe to your "it's ok to text" while driving bollocks. All I said was I didn't need to change CD's and I'd never sent a text so don't lump me in with your generalization that everyone does it because, quite clearly, that's not true. Did I say I was a perfect driver? No. But I guess it makes me a tool for having my stuff organised so that, when I'm driving, I'm as safe as possible for myself, my passengers and other road users....nah, that'd make me a sensible driver and not a complete spanner wouldn't it.

So, to summerize - paying as much attention to the road without doing things such as changing cd's/texting/drinking before hand/doing drugs = good driver.

distracting yourself needlessly/drinking/doing drugs = divvy cunt...

Yeah, Angle's in the second section.

It's a shame... But i don't think TNA Will get rid of him, Why? Because he's the champion atm, And he's still a pretty good Wrestler, They can't replace him... Kurt is basically their best talent or one of the best, Hopefully he gets sorted out though!

I'd quite happily be called a tool by a divvy cunt like yourself if it meant I didn't subscribe to your "it's ok to text" while driving bollocks. All I said was I didn't need to change CD's and I'd never sent a text so don't lump me in with your generalization that everyone does it because, quite clearly, that's not true. Did I say I was a perfect driver? No. But I guess it makes me a tool for having my stuff organised so that, when I'm driving, I'm as safe as possible for myself, my passengers and other road users....nah, that'd make me a sensible driver and not a complete spanner wouldn't it.

So, to summerize - paying as much attention to the road without doing things such as changing cd's/texting/drinking before hand/doing drugs = good driver.

distracting yourself needlessly/drinking/doing drugs = divvy cunt...

Yeah, Angle's in the second section.

What is your fascination with the word "divvy cunt"? Don't you have any new material? The last time you came at me in another thread you GOT OWNED!!!

When you posted your "thoughtful" response did you even realize that you COMPLETELY PROVED MY POINT TO BE RIGHT? Nah, you are to stupid to understand that... You said "Did I say I was a perfect driver? No." Thank you very much. You proved my point that all of us get distracted at some point or another when driving. Even someone as awesome as you :lmao:

Try harder dirt bag, and please come up with some new material...

What is your fascination with the word "divvy cunt"? Don't you have any new material? The last time you came at me in another thread you GOT OWNED!!!

When you posted your "thoughtful" response did you even realize that you COMPLETELY PROVED MY POINT TO BE RIGHT? Nah, you are to stupid to understand that... You said "Did I say I was a perfect driver? No." Thank you very much. You proved my point that all of us get distracted at some point or another when driving. Even someone as awesome as you :lmao:

Try harder dirt bag, and please come up with some new material...

I tend to use divvy cunt to describe someone who is a divvy cunt, strange logic isn't it?

I got owned? Let's see, you said the World Heavyweight title was the WCW title yet I showed you the FACT that, although the same physical belt the lineage of the WHT only starts with Triple H (apart from on the DVD) and, in the end, stopped answering you because your ignorance of fact got boring. Wow, completely owned there!

There is not a person in the room who has not sent a text while driving.

I think you'll find that was the line I disagreed with, because I've never done that so I think you're a ******** for saying that everyone has done it. So, that proves your point right does it? Or, once again, are you ignoring a simple FACT because it doesn't agree with your point. Oh, wait, that's what you do isn't it.

I'd suggest you give up trying at all because, quite clearly, you're failing at all aspects of life and, once again, proving I'm right for calling you a divvy cunt...Judging by how many people have quoted you and said you're wrong, I'd say that I'm not the only one that thinks it.

And, for the record, I also called you a spanner, could replace that with twat, douche bag, mental giant or a whole host of others but, simply put, divvy cunt sums you up best.

Also, where's your link to these reports that say Angle was under the legal limit?

I tend to use divvy cunt to describe someone who is a divvy cunt, strange logic isn't it?

I got owned? Let's see, you said the World Heavyweight title was the WCW title yet I showed you the FACT that, although the same physical belt the lineage of the WHT only starts with Triple H (apart from on the DVD) and, in the end, stopped answering you because your ignorance of fact got boring. Wow, completely owned there!

I think you'll find that was the line I disagreed with, because I've never done that so I think you're a ******** for saying that everyone has done it. So, that proves your point right does it? Or, once again, are you ignoring a simple FACT because it doesn't agree with your point. Oh, wait, that's what you do isn't it.

I'd suggest you give up trying at all because, quite clearly, you're failing at all aspects of life and, once again, proving I'm right for calling you a divvy cunt...Judging by how many people have quoted you and said you're wrong, I'd say that I'm not the only one that thinks it.

And, for the record, I also called you a spanner, could replace that with twat, douche bag, mental giant or a whole host of others but, simply put, divvy cunt sums you up best.

Jesus Christ can we get past the WHC thread? EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE SMACKDOWN WHC IS THE WCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!! EVERYBODY EXCEPT YOU! GET OVER IT! YOU WERE WRONG! END OF STORY!

Who cares how many people disagree with me on this particular thread? That is their OPINION, DUMBASS! You seem to have more of a problem with facts, like the WHC. Try to get facts straight before you move on to opinions.

I gave MANY examples of people getting distracted while driving. That is what they were, EXAMPLES! How dumb are you? You just picked ONE of my examples and acted like that was the only example that I gave. You are a true example of what the word moron means...

Try harder... Please, keep trying. I am enjoying this.

Jesus Christ can we get past the WHC thread? EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE SMACKDOWN WHC IS THE WCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!! EVERYBODY EXCEPT YOU! GET OVER IT! YOU WERE WRONG! END OF STORY!

I was past it from the moment you ignored FACT because it didn't back up your position. Don't try to claim you OWNED someone when you didn't.

Who cares how many people disagree with me on this particular thread? That is their OPINION, DUMBASS! You seem to have more of a problem with facts, like the WHC. Try to get facts straight before you move on to opinions.

Wow, you did well moving past the WHT thread didn't you, a whole paragraph!

I gave MANY examples of people getting distracted while driving. That is what they were, EXAMPLES! How dumb are you? You just picked ONE of my examples and acted like that was the only example that I gave. You are a true example of what the word moron means...
No the FACT is that you said, as I quoted, everyone has sent a text while driving. I still dispute this as you didn't put it as an example, you stated it as a fact, which was proved wrong by the fact that I have never done it, and I'm sure there are plenty of others that haven't. If you'd said "most people" then none of this conversation wouldn't have happened.

And, still, no proof to back up your claim that there are reports Angle was under the drink-drive limit, darn those little bits of evidence that either make or ruin a position.

Try harder... Please, keep trying. I am enjoying this.

I'm bored now so I'll leave you to it, count this as another owning if it makes you feel better about yourself you great big "winner" you

Also, where's your link to these reports that say Angle was under the legal limit?

Oh by the way, here is the link that everybody has been beating me up for tonight... THIS PROVES EVERYTHING THAT I WAS SAYING! However, people on here keep beating me up and they just refuse to acknowledge this report. It is okay, I will keep on keeping on...

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0904/543878/kurt-angle/

I was past it from the moment you ignored FACT because it didn't back up your position. Don't try to claim you OWNED someone when you didn't.

Wow, you did well moving past the WHT thread didn't you, a whole paragraph!

No the FACT is that you said, as I quoted, everyone has sent a text while driving. I still dispute this as you didn't put it as an example, you stated it as a fact, which was proved wrong by the fact that I have never done it, and I'm sure there are plenty of others that haven't. If you'd said "most people" then none of this conversation wouldn't have happened.

And, still, no proof to back up your claim that there are reports Angle was under the drink-drive limit, darn those little bits of evidence that either make or ruin a position.

I'm bored now so I'll leave you to it, count this as another owning if it makes you feel better about yourself you great big "winner" you

I gave you the link dumbass...

So sorry that the reports back up everything that I said... even down to the "text messaging" part :lmao: That is too bad that those reports back up what I said and NOT what YOU and EVERYONE ELSE SAID.

You lose!

I gave you the link dumbass...

So sorry that the reports back up everything that I said... even down to the "text messaging" part :lmao: That is too bad that those reports back up what I said and NOT what YOU and EVERYONE ELSE SAID.

You lose!

Cheers for posting the link. Nice when there's some substance to back up a statement, which neatly bring us to the fact that it still doesn't change the fact that you said:

There is not a person in the room who has not sent a text while driving.

That is still not, and will never be the case.

So, well done for backing up what you said about Angle but you still fail for grouping everyone into his poor choice category when you are, WRONG. That wasn't an example, that was you stating something that you can never, and will never, be able to prove is a FACT (for the simple reason it isn't)

Cheers for posting the link. Nice when there's some substance to back up a statement, which neatly bring us to the fact that it still doesn't change the fact that you said:

That is still not, and will never be the case.

So, well done for backing up what you said about Angle but you still fail for grouping everyone into his poor choice category when you are, WRONG. That wasn't an example, that was you stating something that you can never, and will never, be able to prove is a FACT (for the simple reason it isn't)

Does that make you feel better? The texting statement was used in a list of examples. Sorry that the wordage was not what you wanted it to be. It is kinda stupid to try to start a fight about that, don't ya think?

Please just go away dude! I really am tired of having the discussions with you. Just find some 16 year old to fuck with and move on, okay...

Most of you are a bunch of tools comparing this situation to Matt Hardy's release. You justify Matt being fired by saying "he didnt draw" or "He has way too many issues" then defend Kurt by saying hes a big money maker and should only be fined/suspended? Thats the stupidest damned thing i have read on this forum in a long time and that takes some effort..

Matt was arrested/crashed while under suspension/leave from the company. He hadn't been seen on t.v in how long? Yet as soon as news broke of his car wreck/arrest he was fired? Fired for screwing up on his own personal time have you. No biggie he was in trouble for no call/no shows apparently and backstage issues anyways so yea... You might say his issues forced TNA/IW to react how they did.

On the other hand you have Kurt Angle. One Domestic issue with a Knockout/girlfriend and two DUI's later and people are excusing him because "He draws money and TNA needs him"? No TNA has all they need in the sober guys who show up and give their all daily. The Joes and the A.j Style's. Excusing Kurt because he might put a few hundred more asses in the seats in the high school gym known as the Impact Zone is ignorant. He should be punished more so then Hardy because he actually has been featured in main story lines and been carrying the company title.

He wasn't at home healing/dealing with personal issues off companies time when his incident's occurred like Hardy so his punishment should be even more harsh or if nothing else the same. Feel free to troll and reply all you want.The fact of the matter is being a top card draw is no excuse for bringing this kind of negative attention to a company that has already seen enough of it this past year alone.But go on and cheer for your "Olympic Hero" and keep being a faithful Angle fan while you bash both Hardy's for similar behavior hypocrites.

My two pennies.

Please just go away dude! I really am tired of having the discussions with you. Just find some 16 year old to fuck with and move on, okay...[/QUOTE]

I have read all of your posts and I made this account to to say wow dude are you kidding:banghead: your showing everyone on this post that your a dumbass, I mean dude your trying to Defend a guy who has had not 1 but 2 Dui's I mean wtf is wrong with you. The guy has serious problems and of all the ******ed facts that you can throw at us your just an idiot who thinks drinking and driving is excusable because guess what people have gotten killed by other people who were buzzed not drunk but buzzed so check your self idiot.

P.S. The cops wouldn't take him to jail if he was not Drunk dip shit:p

To all those complaining "What about WWE wellness policy" "Guys have failed twice and weren't fired" uhm, NEWSFLASH WWE Wellness Policy clearly states they have a 3 strikes and your out policy. It's in every talents contract since the inception of the wellness policy.

What TNA needs to do is go Roger Goodell and strip Angle of the title and Suspend him 60 days without pay. Angle is the World Champion which means a greater responsibility outside of the ring because he's "the guy" right now,he's the one representing TNA by holding they're flag (world title) he should have a very harsh punishment. Do this and people inside and outside of TNA will take notice.

Kurt seems to be unable to stay out of trouble recently. Not quite sure what he was thinking here, well he obviously wasn't. Considering what just happened to Matt and the fact that he's trying to get back in shape for the Olympics you'd think he's be smart enough to stay as far away from getting into shit as possible.

I don't really know Kurt obviously but it seems like his personal life jumps from one problem to another and you've got to feel that maybe he needs to get away from wrestling for a bit and sort himself out. It doesn't help TNA to constantly have world champions or just general wrestlers who are fucking up this much. Plus they just sacked Matt for this exact offense. I don't care that Kurt's a bigger draw you've got to be consistent in this shit or you end up with a very unhappy locker room and that's never good. He should at the least face a suspension.

I think Tna will look the other way and do nothing. What do you think TNA will do?

I think they'll issue a statement that says they can't comment on an ongoing investigation. Then, if/when Kurt is acquitted.....or given a light slap on the wrist..... or if the investigation simply fades away, he'll resume doing whatever he wants, as he always has.

In 2007, he was accused of receiving and distributing prescription drugs: he denied all allegations and saw the matter dropped. Also in 2007, he was accused of DUI, failed a field sobriety test, denied the charge....and again was completely absolved. Earlier this year, Angle again drove drunk, again failed a field sobriety check and was sentenced to unsupervised probation after pleading guilty to the charges.

Now, there's this incident. In the interest of protecting society, they should drop the hammer on this guy. But as a celebrity, he might just get away with it again because he can afford legal representation the rest of us can't. The only hope here are the prior incidents.

But I'll tell you, if they let him off, then there's no reason for him to stay sober when he's driving. Then, if the next instance involves him driving drunk and killing someone, the same folks who are pleading leniency for Kurt now will be the first ones shouting: "Why didn't you throw him in jail before something like this could happen?"

It pays to be rich and famous.

I've read some responses saying that Angle should be fired as Matt Hardy was fired for the same thing. I can understand that. It'd only be the fair thing to do after all. The problem with that line of thinking, however, is that life isn't always fair.

Kurt Angle is the overall top talent on the TNA roster and has been since he arrived. Angle has a sweetheart deal in TNA in which Dixie Carter, for all intents and purposes, gives him whatever he wants. He makes more money than 95% of the roster, he gets time off whenever he wants it, I've heard he has creative control of his programs though I don't know how true that is. He got Jeff Jarrett exiled from TNA for 6 months and Jeff Jarrett is the original owner and the founder of TNA. That's the kind of stroke he has in TNA. At the same time, Angle is someone that backs it up as a legit main event caliber wrestler.

The fact of the matter is that Kurt Angle is a much more valuable asset to TNA than Matt Hardy could ever be. He's better than Hardy in every single relevant respect when it comes to professional wrestling. That's just how it is and that's why Angle continues to sometimes behave in ways that would result in severe consequences for just about everyone on the TNA roster.

Personally, and this is just my own opinion, I do think Angle should be reprimanded by TNA. I just think it's kind of pathetic that some are trying to make excuses for Angle by sort of doing a compare and contrast with Jeff Hardy. It's true that a DWI isn't on the same level as major drug felonies as far as the legal system goes but a DWI shows an irresponsible disreguard for the safety of others. A DWI is not "nothing" and I think it shows a good degree of cluelessness about anyone that says otherwise. On top of that, Kurt Angle is the reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion. You don't believe it's a legit embarassment to have the top guy in your company arrested, again, for driving under the influence? I just feel that TNA should show Angle that there are going to be consequences to his actions. They probably won't as TNA has become somewhat notorious for trying to sweep problems like this under the rug.

And just in case I missed a post where someone brings up Alex Riley in the WWE, it wouldn't have bothered me to see Alex Riley fired for doing it. But he is being punished by WWE on a professional level. Before Riley's arrest, he was feuding with The Miz and looked to be heading rapidly towards a possible main event berth. Now, he's down on the undercard working an occassional match on Raw without any real feuds to go with them. He's filler at this point.

I have to throw this out there. Granted, I'm no superstar, nor am I Kurt Angle, but if TNA were run like a normal business, they'd realize their actions or lack thereof, have consequences.

I am a store manager where I work and I have a completely different set of guidelines than the normal crew, but, if I violated a policy I would be subject to the same write ups, suspensions, and terminations. TNA needs to set a precedent and prove to their talent that there will be repercussions.

Having set precedents will eliminate company wide embarrassment as well as establish a bit of control with their talent and that TNA is serious. The example I can think of is when Van Dam had lost his title in WWE and was suspended due to his drug possession arrest. Prove to Angle and others that no one person is bigger than TNA and that they will be knocked down the ladder for their ignorant choices.

Imagine how you'd feel as a mid card talent knocking on the main event's door and realizing that Kurt Angle or the company's current main eventers could get away with murder and still wouldn't lose their spot.

Much like me as a store manager getting away with breaking a major company policy with no reprimand, but one of my crew gets fired for the same thing...they'd be pissed and searching for a new job.

Here's the thing that I don't understand. There are two groups that Kurt Angle should be answerable to, the people in charge at TNA, and the authorities. Now we all know that TNA in all likelihood will do nothing or at most, they will give him a very minor slap on the wrist. They have become an organization of enablers, as Angle, Hardy, and others are testaments to. Kurt Angle has exactly the unique combination of apathy, arrogance, and stupidity that Jack refers to above, because the folks at TNA have showed him repeatedly that he can do whatever the hell he wants to do and there'll be no repercussions for his conduct at all. He can drink and drive, carry around prescription drugs, stalk women, make an ass of himself in the media and on social networks, etc., and he simply continues on walking on water like nothing has happened. Now I don't think that Kurt Angle should be fired for yet another act of ignorance. But there has to be repercussions for him coming from TNA. Take the title off of him at the first available opportunity, whether it be a TV taping or a PPV. Suspend him for 30 days without pay. Upon his return, keep him out of the main event for a while, in other words, give him the AJ Styles treatment (although AJ has done nothing to deserve his lack of respect). Force him to go to AA, and do not reinstate him until he does. Make him do community service, talk to youths, whatever. He's a multiple offender and he has to be shown that his arrogance comes at a price.

Over and above this, how does he continue to get away with this with the law? If he continues to act in this manner, why does he never face criminal prosecution? Why hasn't he had his license taken from him? If he drives without a license (likely drunk again), surely he'd have to pay for that? Why hasn't he spent time in jail? Why does he continue to get arrested by law enforcement officials and get away with it, whereas any one of us would have the book thrown at us for one offense?

The thing that I cannot comprehend is that Angle has a shitload of money. If he likes to drink so much, that's his personal business, I really don't care if he drinks himself into a total stupor seven days a week. But for Christ sake, man, call a cab. Hire a chauffeur and a limo. Find a friend. Do something responsible. He has to know how important a component he is to TNA, whether he is their heavyweight champion or not. He has to know how much they depend on him, how much his actions will be scrutinized, and how negative the response to stupidity will be. Why take the chance or bringing such embarrassment to himself and to TNA? Personally, I am no celebrity, but I am a single father of two, and I cannot imagine losing my license due to a DUI. The embarrassment and the inconvenience to my life by losing my license would be devastating. Why can't Angle be made to feel the same way? Have a beer, Kurt, by all means but if you go to have a second one, think before you act, and make alternative arrangements for transportation.

I really don't care who Kurt Angle is, how important he is to the company, or how difficult it would be to fill his shoes. They have to finally step in and force this behavior to stop. Prosecute him to the full extent of the law, and have TNA grow a pair and show their talent that such arrogance and idiocy simply won't be tolerated, even if you are the recently descended from the heavens Kurt Angle. And do so before there is another statistic to be discussed, whether it be Kurt Angle himself, or some dude on the street who he injures or kills.

It's bullshit really. Just because he's a top talent, he shouldn't be punished? I'm not saying released, but atleast have the Championship taken off of him, or something.

Remember when RVD was arrested in 2006 because he was found driving intoxicated with marijuna? He then lost the WWE and ECW Championship the next Monday and Tuesday, than was taken of television for awhile. That's punishment. When Randy Orton was found smoking drugs outside the arena, he was buried than taken of television for alittle bit, that's punishment. John Morrison was suspended for using steroids, in the middle of a push. Hell, Mike Chioda was suspended for something earlier this year.

TNA are lucky their not a world-wide public-trading company. TNA pretty much have a non-existent Wellness Policy, that only one person got fired from. It also doesn't help the lower talent having to see Angle get off easy when if it was say, Brian Kendrick with his second D.U.I. this year, he probably would be released.

WWE gives unannounced testing whenever, and wherever every year. If your found with anything, drugs, steroids, pain-killers, somas, or anything that can ruin your body, your suspended, buried, or taken off television. 2nd time your off to rehab. Thidr time, you get the pink slip. If this happened to Kurt in WWE, he probably would've been either released, or suspended for 3 months.

He's really bringing negative publicity to TNA and wrestling as a whole. Just becuase he's the highest paid superstar on their roster, and the Champion, shouldn't exempt him from getting punished.

First off I gotta say it seems like wrestlers go to TNA so they can do whatever they want without big Vince dropping the hammer on them.

Now onto the issue at hand, Kurt Angle has been in trouble with the law for over 2 years now and all he has done is made bullshit excuses for every mistake he has made, its time to man up and take responsibility for ones actions, if he doesn't he is gonna wind up DEAD plain and simple. Its time for Angle to take action and get his stuff together.

TNA should give him all the time he needs to get better, thats all they can do because you can't make someone do something they don't want to, Kurts only gonna get better from self acceptance and the desire to get better, its that simple.

Anyone who said TNA could fall apart without Angle are kidding themselves, ratings didn't rise with Kurt Angle and they aren't going to fall either, TNA will be fine until Angle comes back. Make a storyline where he gets stripped of the title (you don't even have to mention what happened just come up with something) and then you can make him a babyface when he returns, just make the BFG series to do something like the top 2 ranked wrestlers will fight for the TNA title and just leave it at that.

All I know is Kurt needs help and being on the road with TNA won't help a damn thing, sometimes a persons well being is more important.

I agree with what everyone is saying about, either taking some precautions about Kurt getting arrested AND with letting him live his life. But I will say TNA needs to up the ante about their wellness policy. If there was one, they would have not even let RVD into the company in the first place. They don't do anything because he is able to function. As long as people do their job, that all that should matter. Its beyond me WHY they are letting Jeff come back. But sad to say I don't own TNA and they are gonna do what makes them happy, and what makes them happy is money. If Kurt draws a big crowd, not much will be done. Just like Jeff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back