Matt Hardy Arrested for DWI

So they released Fat Lardy for getting a DUI in his off time, but keep Meth Hardy after completely fucking up a ppv?

And LR79 showing up to bash Hardy is a plus.

So they released Fat Lardy for getting a DUI in his off time, but keep Meth Hardy after completely fucking up a ppv?

And LR79 showing up to bash Hardy is a plus.

Had it been murder he would have been booked to win the TNA World Title.

In all honesty, it's good to see TNA finally make a good move. They shouldn't allow they're wrestlers to do this kind of stuff. I'd also be willing to bet that Jeff leaves now, they'te too dependent on each other to be apart.

It's hard for me to believe that Matt Hardy's stomach is ever empty enough for him to be legally drunk. I thought food in your belly absorbed the alcohol?

maybe it was crack?, just saying one Hardy was caught with posession with intent to distribute, maybe they're all for matts fat ass a shed load of coke for a shed load of flab :rolleyes:

At this point shit's just getting sad man. He and Jeff need to sort their lives out. They've become the modern Scott Hall....except multiplied by two. Imagine two Scott Halls...the horror.

Scott Hall had more talent in his left nut than both of those bums put together. Just felt the need to throw that out there.

A rep for TNA tells TMZ, "TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company."

As TMZ first reported, Hardy was arrested after his Corvette smashed into a tree this afternoon."

I smell Russo. Work? Fuck yes!

Kurt Angle gets arrested, retains World Title.
Kurt Angle gets DUI, wins World title later in year.
Jeff Hardy gets busted for a bunch of drugs, wins World title
Jeff Hardy shows up to PPV unfit to wrestle, gets paid vacation.
Matt Hardy gets DUI, gets fired.

???

???

Kurt Angle gets arrested, people still care.
Jeff Hardy gets busted, people still care.
Matt Hardy gets DUI, still no one cares.

In other news, McDonalds stocks dropped, having their worst day in nearly 20 years, as all their North Carolina locations had very low sales figures for the day.

???

Angle is a certifiable draw that makes TNA more money alone than half the roster combined. People pay to see Kurt Angle, people do not give a rats ass about Matt Hardy and probably to an extent now Jeff Hardy as well.

I still think Angle should have gotten some form of punishment from TNA as well, but it is the same exact reason why you never see main event guys like HHH, Cena, Orton, etc being suspended for Wellness Policy violations.

You forgot the part where Matt Hardy was already suspended for being an unprofessional douche.

You know whats funny? He got arrested for alleged DUI and TNA fired him before his blood tests even came in. So much support. They're going to feel like dicks in the morning if Hardy legitimately crashed his car by accident and not due to intoxication. Hardy gets released for alleged intoxication and Heath Slater, an alleged rapist, still has a job.

Matt Hardy is a fucking embarrassment. I'm glad he doesn't have a job. I hope he winds up working at Target, so Shane Douglas can yell at him all the time because he's such an idiot.

LOL, I'm a Hardy fan, but this is fuckin' hilarious. I actually think I'm just a fan of Jeff, but I just love laughing at that fat fuck Matt's antics :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back