Kurt Angle arrested (again)

No problem homie. In this situation it's pretty cut and dry there's really no technicalities to go off of and from what I've seen, they don't really give a shit if you got a good lawyer or not around here. It'd end up costing him far more to try and fight it then just accepting the penalties. The minimum fine is $250 and often times if the person was cooperative they'll keep it at a relatively low level.

No problem homie. In this situation it's pretty cut and dry there's really no technicalities to go off of and from what I've seen, they don't really give a shit if you got a good lawyer or not around here. It'd end up costing him far more to try and fight it then just accepting the penalties. The minimum fine is $250 and often times if the person was cooperative they'll keep it at a relatively low level.

What's the max?

He should go to rehab. After he leaves TNA. This over-drinking might have something to do with the current angle with Jarrett. If I was in Angle's situation I would not be able to handle it. So I hope that he isn't abusing alcohol to hide a depression.

Just to add to it a bit, he may be given the opportunity to plead down to Reckless Driving rather than the charges he has now. If he was cooperative and didn't resist or anything, it's a good possibility based on the circumstances. That actually happened to my dad a couple years back. He was over the legal limit when he got pulled over for a headlight out, was very cooperative and pleaded down to reckless driving. He lost his license for 3 months, took his evaluation, and was on probation for a couple years.

Kurt Angle twitter:

Thank U to my supporters. I was not drunk. I was in ice storm and my car slid into 3 ft of snow median. I called police 4 help. They had Other plans. I was stuck and wanted to go to my hotel. I was not passed out Drunk. I was co-herent. I'm sorry if I let you down. Don't Believe everything You read. My life is good and this is a speed bump in the road. The truth will come out. GOD Bless. I take responsibility For this. My job is to stay clean and never put myself in jeopardy. TMZ blew it out of proportion. After my Hearings, I will give You proper Story. GOD Bless. Kurt Angle. I Love You all

Kurt calls the cops, they take him in for being buzzed and now all of the sudden he's all drug addicted and being a stalker? Wasn't he just depressed and screwed over by that skank, Rhaka Khan in '08?

Geez. Nobody made that big of a fuzz when Jericho and Helms got arrested for drunk partying. Jericho got off with a subtle dis from Punk at the '10 EC PPV.

Kurt calls the cops, they take him in for being buzzed and now all of the sudden he's all drug addicted and being a stalker? Wasn't he just depressed and screwed over by that skank, Rhaka Khan in '08?

Geez. Nobody made that big of a fuzz when Jericho and Helms got arrested for drunk partying. Jericho got off with a subtle dis from Punk at the '10 EC PPV.
There's one BIIIIIIIIG difference between Jerihelms and Angle. Angle got behind the wheel of an automobile, in what is being reported as an inebriated state. And I do believe WWE got a little pissed about that situation, since Helms was fired shortly thereafter. Jericho (a main eventer) doesn't get punished for getting drunk and thrown into the drunk tank. Had he been driving, then he'd get the WWE book thrown at him, and deservingly so.

And am I the only one who finds Angles terrible capitalization funny as hell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back